The online racing simulator
thank you so much! Cheers! Heart

edit: i get this error, weird Schwitz
Attached images
Screenshot 2024-01-01 191818.png
Ah yes, damn. I'd seen that and corrected it but didn't upload the right file. It should be OK now (download again)
I tried the beta version for the current LFS patch and it worked great, can't wait to try the final version
Quote from KingOfIce :Ah yes, damn. I'd seen that and corrected it but didn't upload the right file. It should be OK now (download again)

Thank you so much will do Thumbs up

@ayoub: same Big grin
What would you suggest if randomly the radar stops working? Everything else works but the radar either just isn't there or if it is, it's inactive? Restarting the app sometimes works, sometimes doesnt.
I've already spotted this problem without really identifying the cause of the disappearance. The ideal would be to recover the log file after such a problem.
That would be the log file in the app folder? It saves the log of the last session before closing the monitor, correct? I'll try to get it for you if I notice it.
Yes, Detect&Monotir.log

I made a new version, hope it will resolve this issue :
1.2.3.1 - 20240121
[Fix] radar disappears
Hi!

First of all , thanks for developing this great app.

Is there anyother download alternative?

For some reason the download link at the second post is unreachable. Tested various times this week incluiding at the time of writting this post.
works fine here Shrug
Thanks!

Yes, it works fine, i realized i was using another link of a beta at page 8 in this thread. My bad!
hello i cant download the latast link is thre a other way to get this amazing programm i miss it now a lot with the race
download works fine here
can't use the app in replay mode
also layout time delta does reset when going from qualifying to race or even restarting the session
Quote from Ayoub2016 :also layout time delta does reset when going from qualifying to race or even restarting the session

+1
yup, noticed the same before, forgot to report.

even when going pits and back or switching car (at least seemed that way when i watched gabor's stream from last weeks fbm sat)

also works fine in replays for me
Quote from johneysvk :yup, noticed the same before, forgot to report.

even when going pits and back or switching car (at least seemed that way when i watched gabor's stream from last weeks fbm sat)

also works fine in replays for me

Yeah even switching cars it does reset it, I'm on the latest patch and it didn't work in the replay yesterday
i checked again and you're right, doesn't work in mpr anymore, however spr hotlaps are fine.

7d version works with mpr too.

i guess this might have been a conscious decision?
Okay, got it. I'm on vacation right now but when I get back I'll check it out.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG