After testing this patch for around 3 hours we found several questions:
Totaly understand that following points are very hard to change but still need to mention.
1. H-shifting for all GTRs (not only FZR)
2. XR/FZ/R has different suspension arms setup DoubleWishbone (XRT is a MacPherson and feels much better for drifting)
3. Due to XR/FZ/R wheelbase width car feels too agressive during transitions.
4. Wheel turning without hands moving after 540.
5. Pit limmiter is a NO
6. Tyres are dead after 1 lap
Summarizing, this update is like fresh air in a stuffy room. Have to say thank you for beeing such a great support. My opinion is that XRD is the best solution in the future with the ability to configure vehicle settings more widely without interfering GTR class cars and grip racing. Drifting has become worldwide culture that needs its own class
Thnks to LFS/devs for beeing one of the best at it!