The online racing simulator
First race of new season in TV form.
Quote from jackson93 :First race of new season in TV form.

This is a worth one to watch. Good broadcaster and very nice fights all around.
XRG is getting boring now.
the xrg has been my favorite for many years but now I don't change the xfg for nothing Smile
I meant boring in that picking the xrg instead of both gti cars for the combo, just to annoy a few people is getting boring.
What is the point of picking both gti cars when xrg is much faster in almost every track XRG/XFG = XRG
What happened yesterday now is immortal.

Here if you want to see my driving.

Haha, that crash compilation is epic, 5 minutes of footage from only one race Big grin

Quote from o000o :I meant boring in that picking the xrg instead of both gti cars for the combo, just to annoy a few people is getting boring.

I meant my comment as a joke, hence the bad english Tongue It would be nice to have a XFG race for a change, I think upsas selected both cars for next week though, but its WE2R so XRG is going to have an advantage
That was a fun race, we should do Rockingham more often Smile
This race turned out great for me.

Next week - Blackwood Rallycross with XFG - picked by B2R spiky.
100th event announcement

Next week Fragmaster's GTi Thursday will celebrate its 100th event. Because of that on August 8th, there will be something special and challenging.

There will be two races on the same track. One with XFG and second with XRG. The choice of track and first used car belongs to winner of today's event!

Schedule:
1. Qualifications for first race start as usual at 18.30 UTC. (one hotlap mode)
2. Race 30 minutes long.
3. Car switch.
4. 10 minute open track qualifications to set the grid for race #2.
5. Race 30 minutes long.

Reward: Driver who scores highest sum of points in both races will be named GTi Master on discord. JOIN IT HERE. It's required for racing.

Due to this next track cannot be Rockingham, oval or rallycross.

See you today and next week.

A few useful links:
That was great fun yesterday, most fun I think I've had in an FM event, super close racing!
2nd Anniversary Event Announcement

This Thursday Fragmaster's GTi Thursday will celebrate its 2nd anniversary. Because of that on September 12th, there will be something special and challenging.

There will be two races on the same track. One with XFG and second with XRG. Track is Kyoto Ring National Reversed.

Schedule:
2. Race 30 minutes long.
3. Car switch.
4. 10 minute open track qualifications to set the grid for race #2.
5. Race 30 minutes long.

Reward: Driver who scores highest sum of points in both races will be named GTi Master on discord. JOIN IT HERE. It's required for racing.

See you on Thursday.

A few useful links:
We've just finished 2019 season. Some summary might appear in few days.

Next race inaugurating season 2020 is scheduled on January 2nd 2020. Track is F25 and both GTi cars will be used.

(FM) Fragmaster GTi Thursday

Top 3 of season 2019:
1. Gordon Freeman - 639 points
2. B2マ Rejekt - 360 points
3. Cossi - 297 points

Most wins: B2マ FasT - 10
Most pole positions: B2マ FasT - 10
Biggest winning streak: B2マ FasT (twice), niceguy - 4

Season 2020 starts tomorrow at custom F25 track using XFG and XRG. Race will be 34 laps long.
Start time: 19:30 UTC.

A few useful links:
Fragmaster's GTi Thursday 150 Announcement

This Thursday Fragmaster's GTi Thursday will celebrate its 150th event. Because of that on July 23rd, there will be something special and challenging.

There will be two back to back races on the same track. One with XRG and second with XFG. Track is Westhill National Reversed.

Schedule:
2. Race 30 minutes long.
3. Car switch.
4. 15 minute open track qualifications to set the grid for race #2.
5. Race 30 minutes long.

See you on Thursday.

A few useful links:
Quote from Bila_KHS :
Complaints: You can report everyone who caused crash, misbehaved or disturbed you or somebody in the race - please write a post on the forum or our Discord explaining what happened – every claim will be resolved by admins with further actions taken depending on specific type of claim.

I heard Fras say last night that incidents were being taken more seriously now, so in the interest of fair racing...

lap 11, 2nd corner. I believe Jereloco deliberately drove off the track to be able to cause a collision, knocking me off the track when exiting the corner. This move was in retaliation for a previous incident on lap 9, 1st corner, where Jerelocos' poor track position and lack of awareness of other cars around him ensured a collision, which in the post race chat, he believed I was the cause of, when in reality he turned into me whilst I was busy defending my corner.

Attached images
lfs_00000003.jpg
Attached files
WE1R_race_13L_12R_32F.mpr - 12 MB - 479 views
Hello, we were talking about it internally and will write public message soon on discord.
Ok. If you find him to be a naughty boy, can I pick the punishment? which will be he changes his name to one of my choosing for one race.
While I personally like the idea you posted, I'm not sure there would be anything jereloco would learn from. As for your accident, we think it is racing incident, fault for which lies on jereloco. It was overly optimistic, kind if high risk move that is awesome if it works out, but if it doesn't its a crash.

Jereloco has been put on 1 month probation period, during which his all races with Fragmaster will be reviewed and if we do not notice an improvement in his driving and he keeps crashing he will get a race ban.

Fragmaster's GTi Thursday
(548 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG