The online racing simulator
MTDZX- Flat Out!
(153 posts, started )
Unknown in the server asks me to have a setup with each car but the problem is that I do not know what the intake and class are and he does not let me play if you could help me I would appreciate it.
Quote from SPEEDTRON :Unknown in the server asks me to have a setup with each car but the problem is that I do not know what the intake and class are and he does not let me play if you could help me I would appreciate it.

Server is online, but definitely not ready to use due things required to do.

In other words, you or anyone else cant use it... yet...
Teaser
Time for few pics from 2 brand new layouts ( but still used before, just heavily modified. Forgot to put on here way before )
Attached images
lfs_00000007.jpg
lfs_00000008.jpg
lfs_00000009.jpg
lfs_00000010.jpg
Ok!
Those circuits look very good Smile
I counted all layouts what this server will offer..

...The total amount will be 119 different layouts. Several brand new one, some of layouts got actually deleted for good due quality improvement or being way too similar compared to another one.

This amount will eventually increase by time. Server should be running properly on next week, and then we might have chance to focus on plausible Flat Out! Series! Season 2. Stay Tuned.

EDIT: BTW Tongue ( Pic Added )
Attached images
lfs_00000013.jpg
Any update on the server condition? Smile Tired of racing on those normal tracks Wink
Quote from jh89 :Any update on the server condition? Smile Tired of racing on those normal tracks Wink

Give me few days
Roger!
Please, be patient! We are now on winning side!

EDIT: Please do not mind text typos/errors
Attached images
lfs_00000014.jpg
When are the races here?
FiatOut Friends All Me Racing Crash
Excellent! Everything should be ultimately ready in this week and finally opening server again for public. ( Few ppl did already join up, although not really allowed, heh. Well... not that there is anything to hide, but keeping on private as principal thought, wanna have complete clean restart. )
Server is opened for a TEST!, and for while only! join now
got inspired by redbot_...
Attached images
lfs_00000030.jpg
lfs_00000031.jpg
lfs_00000032.jpg
lfs_00000033.jpg
Inspired be me? Hmm.... Uhmm Shrug
Quote from redbot_ :Inspired be me? Hmm.... Uhmm Shrug

Sometimes it is only required by someone driving in certain spot. It happened to be you, while ago in Westhill.
Old Big grin
Nope. I have only driven reverse in real life and LFS and on arcade game which i do not remember. Tongue
So it seams that you have a brother that you didn't know of? Smile
Quote from sermilan :So it seams that you have a brother that you didn't know of? Smile

I feel sorry about him, if that's the case.

Nevertheless, I managed to make this one which works completely well!

EDIT: Then... we can make like this!

EDIT: Then... we can set and build complete course including the pipe!
Attached images
lfs_00000034.jpg
lfs_00000035.jpg
lfs_00000036.jpg
The pipe looks like its going to be fun to drive Smile

MTDZX- Flat Out!
(153 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG