The online racing simulator
MTDZX- Flat Out!
(153 posts, started )
If there's FOX available, i'm down.
Yes there is!
Server updated to 0.6R, All blackwod layoutus updated. Several layouts updated, more layouts will be updated!
Disco disco party party, class 2-3 whole weekend, let's do this! we started already!
Kyoto Ring...
...is much bigger than we knew!!! 100% full throttle possible!

Attached images
lfs_00000302.jpg
Comparisons of each map size
All 8 map areas included. See how huge Westhill and Aston are compared to Fern Bay and Rockingham
Attached images
lfs_00000324.jpg
lfs_00000325.jpg
lfs_00000326.jpg
lfs_00000327.jpg
lfs_00000328.jpg
lfs_00000329.jpg
lfs_00000330.jpg
lfs_00000331.jpg
New layout added: Edgelands Blackwood. Loaded on server and added on track lists.
We have tonight special event outside of Flat Out! Series!

Class 5 and 4, on Special Stage R7 Short. All day! Join in!
New layout added to server: Edgelands South City

now online at server!
What comes next
This!

Loaded on test server
Attached images
lfs_00000414.jpg
lfs_00000415.jpg
lfs_00000416.jpg
lfs_00000417.jpg
lfs_00000418.jpg
lfs_00000419.jpg
lfs_00000420.jpg
New update is arrived on server:

Layout name is now shown when race starts.
Wind and weather effects are fixed for specific layout.
Timeboards functions properly
New, high detailed layout added: Sabutnik!

Replays!
Attached files
MTDZX Flat Out^c Race 41.mpr - 229.6 KB - 309 views
MTDZX Flat Out^c FZ5 vs XR3.mpr - 260.9 KB - 318 views
MTDZX Flat Out^c Race 40.mpr - 210.4 KB - 307 views
MTDZX Flat Out^c Race 39.mpr - 235.6 KB - 305 views
MTDZX Flat Out^c Will&21 saves.mpr - 244.9 KB - 325 views
MTDZX Flat Out^c Race 38.mpr - 229.3 KB - 292 views
Although not so much activity on server meanwhile, at least "creative" methods is been used!

Attached images
n1.jpg
Hello!

Just edited the topic a little bit, as we have "switched" to new provider!

Also, Server will be moved in some point to S3-Server.

New options for InSim

14 new layouts will be added.

Several layouts are added already: Edgelands Series and Torgued. ( Not S3-side yet, stay tuned! )

EDIT: Sorry for the small logo, assume it is placeholder, but changed similar but better Smile

EDIT: Replays too!
Attached files
MTDZX Flat Out^c Thank you Arsk.mpr - 175.1 KB - 293 views
MTDZX Flat Out^c 17^c92 x 3.mpr - 413.3 KB - 293 views
AMAZING CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.mpr - 399.6 KB - 310 views
MTDZX Flat Out^c 420km^sh FXR.mpr - 368 KB - 304 views
Will the server be S3 permanently after that or just in some cases? Also, will we have S3 rounds? I'm not sure everyone has S3 in this league so some people might not be able to attend all rounds.
Quote from Sobis :Will the server be S3 permanently after that or just in some cases? Also, will we have S3 rounds? I'm not sure everyone has S3 in this league so some people might not be able to attend all rounds.

Yes and yes. Actually, it was in some point about 60% of all people who have joined, has S3, and after update, I know for sure at least 2 people will update their account to one.

I assume now the amount of S3-licensed are much, much smaller, compared to S2 counterparts. However, major people has S3, counted from people who occassionally/sometimes appears to come back, spending time for race or two, or even just being curious about what kind of layout is this.

It was supposed to be S3-server since the start, but due the InSim and coder's request, we did select S2 first. ( It also had another reason for it, but no one does remember it anymore, HAH! )

And top of all this, Rockingham offers quite interesting layout ideas. Only downside is that it is ridiculously small area. So making full throttle layouts will be hard time to accomplish one!
Speaking about Rockingham
I did create this meanwhile Smile
Attached images
lfs_00000707.jpg
lfs_00000708.jpg
lfs_00000709.jpg

Haaa!
According to Rockingham, it's size area is changed, so that means there will be big change to Rockingham version of Edgelands...

I think that same thing happened to Rockingham as well as Westhill in past @ test patch ( which did converrted back on next test patch ).

However, Rockingham did not converted back, so that means it's size area is even smaller. That did also kill instantly 7 new layouts which would be added to server. Now it won't happen, so new amount of layouts to be added in MTDZX Flat Out! will be 7. ( 14 was planned ) Sorry.

EDIT: Positive thing however is, that I never did publish them or never been used online, so it is NOT THAT big deal, nothing is really lost, only time is wasted. Have to check if I can see I will convert them to
use other environment, but will take time and inspiration again.

EDIT2: On blue dots, you see original area, two additional cyan dots shows where the new area is stricted. That means two blue dots on right side will be vanished, including 7 other layouts.

EDIT3: Now you would think that "Isn't that change pretty small?". Yes, it is very small and as I said, it is indeed not that big deal, but according the space how small area Rockingham is already, now even smaller, it does not help much really changing small area even smaller. Sure, I have started to predict and expect changes will happen and all I have to do is accept and start doing over again something new.

There has been rumors and some talk about changes according to Rockingham will come again. Honestly I am fine with that as long as map area won't get even smaller. That will definitely prevent having some full throttle racing in this area drastically, only oval/ovals could be available.

I will wait and see, but now, there will be less than planned. Pity, Rockingham is in my opinion one of the coolest environments to make layouts, being it from border to border, or just small rally-like, or anything between that.

EDIT4: Oh by the way, server is now S3-side! More info coming soon in both to the series and here as well.
Attached images
lfs_00000762.jpg
Because I want to do
Here is my newest project of doing layout for this server, about 60% done. ( Base is ready )

Simple, but fun and not boring. Stay tuned!

Attached images
lfs_00000766.jpg
I am bored, I need 5 people to shout two different numbers

one is scaled from -900 to 1100 and second one is from 0 to 60.
Recently 933 Flat Out! setups are uploaded to files section. You will notice them as FO!. Go, get some!

( setups will eventually added/edited in some point, so make sure you rename one of your own, so in case your favourite setup wont go away )

EDIT: Need classfication as Flat Out! Tongue Big grin

EDIT: Correct amount of setups is actually 983. So, 50 more for you!
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Here is brand new Flat Out track, now with some elevations on corners and surprisingly tight corners!

Such a nice track, good one!!
By the way, due the several things happened in other servers, this server is getting people nearly all the time, so now, if you are looking some racing with full throttle with people on, here is now your chance.

MTDZX- Flat Out!
(153 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG