The online racing simulator
On a scale of 1 to 10 how much..
(92 posts, started )
On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you think that the upcoming World Cup will reduce visits to LFS hosts over the next four weeks?
Will it level out at 70 percent?
Be heavily ignored and sit hurt and resentful at 25 percent?
Sit happily content with 85 percent?
I think that LFS hits will hold tentatively at 67.64 percent but pick up radically if England come unstuck through the mental and optical shortcomings of any Scandanavian referees.......
Personally, I'll probably play more LFS as there won't be any decent TV material until that rubbish sports event is finally over.
Quote from AndroidXP :Personally, I'll probably play more LFS as there won't be any decent TV material until that rubbish sports event is finally over.

+1
I myself am going to be completely out of LFS (from computer all together actuelly) for the whole month.

I know, Finland's not in, but nevertheless I'm planning to spend as much of my time with footy as I can.
+1

Quote from AndroidXP :Personally, I'll probably play more LFS as there won't be any decent TV material until that rubbish sports event is finally over.

I still can't believe the top gear season has been shifted around it
#7 - joen

:iagree:
I'll be playing LFS one footed (talk about a handicap, so hard racing with one foot) for a few weeks, then depening of England get into the Semi and/or final, I'll watch them too. Otherwise, I'll be playing LFS.
Not only will LFS be quieter, but so will real roads. I'm looking forward to a few quiet evenings to enjoy the car on country roads again (the same roads on which Loti have been refined for many years).
On a scale from 1 to 10 (10 being best), I give this thread -7.
Quote from Qurpiz :I myself am going to be completely out of LFS for the whole month.

...I'm planning to spend as much of my time with footy as I can.

Same here.

A public TV channel that I receive, will surely show LeMans 24h, WTCC (edit: no, not WTCC), Renault World Series and much other nice racing, live, free of charge. ...they show ALL the DTM weekend, almost everything of it.
why not both.
Attached images
pic in pic.jpg

+2

Quote from detail :A public TV channel that I receive, will surely show LeMans 24h, WTCC and much other nice racing, live, free of charge. ...they show ALL the DTM weekend, almost everything of it.

I want that channel! lol. Does the channel have live video feed off of their website?
Quote from speedykev :why not both.

is that real?! if so.....how?!
Quote from MAGGOT :+2

I want that channel! lol. Does the channel have live video feed off of their website?

Unfortunately not. I don't know, maybe somewhere it can be received. It is 7TV, a sports channel in Russia.

They are in quite a strange situation.

Before the early 2004 they were quite ambitious, trying to become a popular sports channel, showed many things that aren't shown at public TV in the West. But still they've failed to reach the make-out, and in the begining of 2004 they dropped many programs, had to fill the time repeating older programs (all the 2004 we could watch the same Dakar 2004. ...Daily!). While before, in 2003 they cut out only the main DTM race, in 2004 they started showing everything, including repairs between the races. Now they are doing a bit better, they've gone more into racing. One weekend there were 10 different events LIVE!!!: GP masters, Renault 2.0, Renault WS, WTCC, 5 events of DTM weekend, RTCC. It lasted since 12:00 till 22:00. Last week I've missed Indy 500 In the evenings they show ChampCar reviews, US Superbike races, "RallyAction" (digest of European rally and RX racing), historic F1 reviews.

And, as far as their site is concerned, they dropped it too. http://www.7tv.ru (news digest and the tv schedule)
@Detail - that is what SPEED Channel should be like... instead its all crappy NASCAR programming now.. 8 different NASCAR talk shows, which all talk about the same stupid crap and what time Jeff Gordon takes a dump, and then a NASCAR reality show, and then on top of that, old NASCAR races.

If you're lucky, you'll catch something from this year that is not a NASCAR race. It's terrible...
NASCAR is funny. People only watch it for one reason. Crashes. The "racing" itself is duller then watching grass grow.
i think this is about football? yes, it is. COME ON ENGLAND!!!!

engerrrrland engerrrrrland engerrrrrrrlaaaaaand!!!

engerrrrland engerrrrrland engerrrrrrrlaaaaaahaaaaaaaaand!!!!

please let rooney be fit to play, and please no more missed penalties.

i shall be very drunk after every game, so you really dont want me on the servers. lol
Yes, drunkeness. One major reason to hate football. Why do football fans have to get drunk to watch it? Is it because it's such a hateful sport that it's not enjoyable unless it swirly?

And don't start with 'patriotic' supporting of England (don't know how it is in other countries). All I hear from young people in regard to England is basically:

"I can't wait til I've saved £5k, then I'm flying to country xxxx where the weathers better, the pays better, the taxes are lower, the women are fitter, this countries shite, and no one in their right mind would like it". Then you mention football, and St. Georges cross' appear left right and center (indicating the low IQ of the holder, and they probably just think it's the 'first aid sign'), and they claim Englands the best.

If you want bloody patriotism, fly the flag all the time. Stick up for England (without actually lying or becoming and England 'fanboy'), and actually be a patriot. Otherwise shove that flag up your pie-exit-hole and be done with it.

God, I hate football, and I hate the image associated with it.

I hope Wayne Rooney gets an infection and dies in a really nasty way, preferrably on something like Why Bother (or whatever it's called) so that people stop watching that rubbish too.

I can only say Wayne like the Harry Enfield character. In fact, I think it might actually BE Harry Enfield's character.
I agree with everything you just said. Which is why I always fly my Engaland flag
Which world cup?(hey, there's a swimming world cup)
j/k

i think visits will slightly decrease.
my white van has 2 flags on it

you described me exactly tristan luv eeeeeeet!!!!
#25 - th84
I cant wait for football season to start!! I hope the Bear's do better this year than...... oh, your talking about soccer....... I'll stick to lfs. :P

(92 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG