The online racing simulator
LFS toys bag?
(13 posts, started )
LFS toys bag?
Hello,

I am reading the forums everyday, hadn't posted for a loooong time, but now I'd like to share with you something I found and bought it just to show it to you as I think its funny/weird...
I live in Greece and some days ago I went to a kiosk to buy cigarettes etc and noticed a pile of "toys bag for boys" that cost 2 euro. What I noticed besides the big advertising words like "Lucky bag" and "Wonderful toys for boys" is the official LFS logo next to the price which as you may notice has the "S2 alpha" mark too!
So is this official LFS merchandise? (I am kidding ofc)
...Because if it is, its not very good as it contains just a tiny, low quality plastic car and a little plastic horn but without any LFS logos on them. What a waste of 2 euro hahaha!
Attached images
WP_20150207_15_06_40_Pro.jpg
WP_20150207_15_07_14_Pro.jpg
i want one
lol!
So the logo is not registered or it is got outdated as officially or this is a very stupid movement.

But yeah, lol I laughed it hard. We will have monster trucks!

EDIT: Waiting curiously about Scavier's comments :P
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :So the logo is not registered or it is got outdated as officially or this is a very stupid movement.

But yeah, lol I laughed it hard. We will have monster trucks!

EDIT: Waiting curiously about Scavier's comments :P

Well it's clearly an illegitimate use of the LFS logo and the product can't possibly be anything to do with LFS. :P
This just made my day lol Big grin
I really wonder what went through their minds when printing that logo on a toy bag?!
Nice find lol
Quote from lrk-racer :I really wonder what went through their minds when printing that logo on a toy bag?!

"I will lose my job if I do not finish the design in the next 5 minutes!"

Interessting find!
Loool nice find. What company made that anyways?
OMG this is epic find Big grin

But why devs don't sell LFS cars toys?
I would immediately buy some of them.
I would order a 1:10 FZR lexan car body right away! Big grin
Well, this is Greek marketing genius at its finest...

Glorious facepalm.

They really should invest into LFS branded condoms too, because getting job done fast (speaking of development) can't be good!
Quote from Eclipsed :I would order a 1:10 FZR lexan car body right away! Big grin

Also 1:43 static models, Xfg,xfr and Fz/Fzr Big grin

LFS toys bag?
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG