The online racing simulator
Thanks, I should remember to update that when we release a new version. It has to go through a submissions and review process so I won't do that now. But it probably doesn't make much difference as nearly anyone trying to use a Rift would have a PC above LFS requirements.
the rift site should probably have higher requirements listed than the nromal lfs site
havent tried with the new gpu yet but with my old one i had some judder issues in ai races on the rift with a fairly beefy gaming pc
FWIW, I've (accidentally) had LFS running at console-beating framerates (35+fps @1920x1080) with my CPU locked at 800MHz. Took me 20mins to notice that it was more choppy than usual, even on a full server, open layout with lots of objects.

That would be pretty terrible on a rift though, so yeah at least 2GHz is probably a more sensible minimum - preferably dual core, as background processes are good at stealing frames.
And you should add "DirectX 9 & Pixel Shader 2.0 compatible card (Radeon 9500–9800, GeForce FX or better)"

Oculus Rift Users - please rate LFS at Oculus Share
(204 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG