The online racing simulator
R.I.P Paul Walker
(87 posts, started )
Quote from BlueFlame :Yea and you tell me in which other PW film he was even known for?

he has a new film coming out soon. It's about the hurricane in New Orleans a few years ago. Think movie might actually be named Katrina. I don't know much about it though
Quote from Bmxtwins :he has a new film coming out soon. It's about the hurricane in New Orleans a few years ago. Think movie might actually be named Katrina. I don't know much about it though

But he's only known for that because of his passing. 90% of people know him from FF only.
Quote from BlueFlame :Maybe he was granny shifting and not double clutching like he should.

People saying he was their favorite actor... that's going a bit far i think. I mean. Do you not watch any other movies than FF or what?

An excellent actor at one franchise is better then an average actor who does multiple movies.
Quote from BlueFlame :Yea and you tell me in which other PW film he was even known for?

His acting was amazing in running scared
Ok, this need's to be done........

Be careful tho.
LOLZ, I was looking for that one.

FYI, repost, originally by me, except for the face.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Omfg conspiracy theorists need a little shot in the knee.. Ffs.

There were a few fake body photos news, there were a similiar news "joke" about Jean Reno last year. The body is burnt it will take a few days to identify. There are some points that can question results of this acident.

I would only be happy if this "conspiracy" was true. Sad to see well known people go, nothing wrong for people trying not to believe in sad news.
Ummmmm.....

Wot conspiracy ?

Dude died in a car crash, end of story.
The jokes are just a way of dealing with the temporary nature of life.

Your here for the time you are, try not to go out being a LOLZ !

Editz are due to the cat on the keyboard.

Give a cat the thumb thing, that's it, they are taking over.
Damn Darwin and evolution.......
Quote from Bmxtwins :he has a new film coming out soon. It's about the hurricane in New Orleans a few years ago. Think movie might actually be named Katrina. I don't know much about it though

At least get the title right. It's called Hours.

Hours Official Trailer
Rollcage does **** all when the car t-bones itself into a tree/pole

Rollcage is just then, merely for rollover protection so the roof doesn't cave in. Even with sidebar it would do very little when all the force is concentrated in one section of the car.
In Huayra the cockpit would have probably separated from the rest of the car, don't know how that exactly works in real life, and does any other car have that?
The main thing that would of helped them live would be if they drove a front engined car with the fuel tank at the back.
Quote from Mustafur :The main thing that would of helped them live would be if they drove a front engined car with the fuel tank at the back.

Yes but according to our resident 911 expert, that design is the best there is.

Quote from BlueFlame :It's design WORKS. You can't ignore the facts. A 911 is THE best car in the braking zone when comparing to other GT cars and has extremely good traction out of slower speed corners.

As we say in English - If it ain't broke. Don't fix it. - 911 is this philosophy in a physical form.

Quote from Boris Lozac :In Huayra the cockpit would have probably separated from the rest of the car, don't know how that exactly works in real life, and does any other car have that?

This was what happened in Stefan Eriksson's Enzo crash in 2006. The carbon tub/chassis split from the engine during a crash that occurred at anywhere between 125 and 170mph, depending on various accounts. You can see a few pictures of the aftermath of the crash here. It split because of the way the engine is mounted to the carbon tub/chassis (in a similar fashion to how engines have been mounted to chassis in F1 cars since the Lotus 49). You can also see the principle in action here, as Watson hits the barriers hard at the 1981 Italian GP.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Yes but according to our resident 911 expert, that design is the best there is.

It was a Carrera GT
Still rear engined.
So at the end of the day what killed him was he wasn't driving a Skyline when he crashed.
RIP Buster, you not only shaped a generation, but gave almost everything to help the world.

Official FnF remembrance video.
http://youtu.be/o8UCI7r1Aqw

PS: RIP ex race car driver Roger Radas
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom

R.I.P Paul Walker
(87 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG