The online racing simulator
R.I.P Paul Walker
(87 posts, started )
R.I.P Paul Walker
Seriously guys, I know the community is a bit dead, but not having a thread like this... Just feels wrong. Aren't cars what join us in the end?

Sorry if you don't agree, but hell, I feel empty...

PS. Rip Roger Rodas.
-
(TexasLTU) DELETED by Scawen : spam
This is the most bitter of ironies. R.I.P Paul Walker.
-
(Mustafur) DELETED by Scawen : replies to now deleted spam
-
(Senninha25) DELETED by Scawen : replies to now deleted spam
-
(ATC Quicksilver) DELETED by Scawen : replies to now deleted spam
-
(KiRmelius) DELETED by Scawen : spam
He's kind of like a modern James Dean....Except older.
Yes, TexasLTU, he was my childhood hero and still is.

RIP Paul Walker. Thank you for the great 2F2F franchise!
-
(PMD9409) DELETED by Scawen : reply to now deleted spam
-
(shimon-ifraimov) DELETED by Scawen : reply to now deleted spam
R.I.P(Race in Peace) Paul :weeping:
He wasn't driving, the guy who owned the Porsche was. And they where both pretty good drivers competing in several real racing series. Just a bit sad everyone says RIP Paul Walker but no one thinks about the other guy who also died.... just because he isn't famous.

It's a sad thing to happen and being in one of the worlds hardest to control road cars + excessive speed are probably the causes for the accident. He will be missed though, shame he won't be able to finish the FNF series.
First the dead of Sean Edwards, now this ... Porsches public relations can't be happy atm
Quote from TexasLTU :random bullshit

You're still alive, I'd suggest you get a proper life while you can, because obviously your current one sucks big time

PS: There's a RIP thread anyway
Quote from Scrabby :And they where both pretty good drivers competing in several real racing series.

What did Paul Walker race in?
couple of amateur time attack's i think
I read Paul shouldn't even be in that car. Rodas was driving the car inside the shop, then Paul said he haven't driven that car yet. They drove about 20 minutes and when they were coming back, 400 metres before shop, they crashed. And 10th time, Paul wasn't driving.
Good driver,good actor!

R.I.P. Paul Walker
Numberplates don't match.

Also rim color is diffirent (may be burnt)
Fake news?
His family confirmed that he's dead. It is not fake news, maybe just a photo of him standing beside a different porsche.

He was my childhood hero too, I basically grew up on FnF. RIP.
Quote from [RF]-art555 :Numberplates don't match.
[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Also rim color is diffirent (may be burnt)
Fake news?

I can read CY59 easily from the numberplate inside the wrecked car. So it is the same.
Omfg conspiracy theorists need a little shot in the knee.. Ffs.
Quote from Nadeo4441 :
He was my childhood hero too, I basically grew up on FnF. RIP.

Maybe he was granny shifting and not double clutching like he should.

People saying he was their favorite actor... that's going a bit far i think. I mean. Do you not watch any other movies than FF or what?
I literally grew up on F&F, plus he was a really good actor in "Varsity Blues" (kinda the reason I didn't play american football). They say they don't know what their going to do in F&F7, because they're gonna have to kill him off somehow or "kill" him in between 7&8.
Quote from BlueFlame :People saying he was their favorite actor... that's going a bit far i think. I mean. Do you not watch any other movies than FF or what?

You clearly don't know shit if you think F&F was the only movie he did
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :You clearly don't know shit if you think F&F was the only movie he did

Yea and you tell me in which other PW film he was even known for?
He was so-so in Blue Crush and i liked one of his first where he was being stalked by a insane trucker. The good acting in F&F stopped after 2f2f when they focused on more bullets than spoken words.
So I found this online....

R.I.P Paul Walker
(87 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG