The online racing simulator
2013 Kyoto 250: Practice Session 7
Practice Session 7 for the 6th Annual Kyoto 250 will be the following:

Thursday, 21 March 2013
Qualifying: 45 minute window Starting 17:00 UTC
Race: 60 laps + 2 pace laps (60 total) starting 17:55 UTC

ONE COMPULSORY GREEN-FLAG ALL-TYRE CHANGE PITSTOP REQUIRED (This is a Twin 115 mockup session, essentially).

IF THE RACE RUNS WITHOUT A CAUTION - DOUBLE CREDIT CAN BE AWARDED

If more than 30 attempt to qualify, the fastest 30 will get through to the race.

Discuss!
I'm going to be there!
I'm going to be on Flame.

I mean I'm going to be there as well
#4 - Kova.
I'll try to be here!
pony
The session starts in ~10 mins and I'm feeling very lonely.
#8 - Kova.
Updates 1-0 Kova.

The password is wrong.

Nm: somehow showed me the 2012 pass.
Big thanks to Sedgwick who hit me like an idiot in the first racing lap and ****ed up my car .... Big Thanks !
good race for the most part. Tried my divebomb, worked sorta xD. koreny got loose and into me, racing is racing you cant help it if you get loose there. then after that just a huge chain reaction. Ill take the blame for setting that one up though
I would like to thank to Mr.Tomáš Korený for hitting me just after T1 on 24th lap. You again proved what i tought about you.Thank you!
Quote from razlikataa :I would like to thank to Mr.Tomáš Korený for hitting me just after T1 on 24th lap. You again proved what i tought about you.Thank you!

Look,
I got crashed also.. Am I writing it everywhere?

It looks like you are Mr.Perfect and didn't ever make a mistake
Quote from Denny12 :

here we go again
he actually wasnt bad and I felt safe around him
Quote from Denny12 :Look,
I got crashed also.. Am I writing it everywhere?

I wonder how not a single person complained about him.But about you is a different story.It is not mistakes it is call Stupidity.
Quote from kochomoch :I wonder how not a single person complained about him.But about you is a different story.It is not mistakes it is call Stupidity.

Noone complains about him because that people who were involved in that crash are mature enought to control their emotions. Get a shower please.. If you would be good enought to deserve that position, it won't affect you.
#18 - CSF
Just a warning guys, NDR doens't take any of your pish on track or off, so be careful.
Especially in the race itself.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG