The online racing simulator
The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3758 posts, started , go to first unread)
hahaha

(The latin says 'I came, I saw, I came' for the uneducated..)
Quote from Crashgate3 :hahaha

(The latin says 'I came, I saw, I came' for the uneducated..)

I was translating it on Croatian and I was like "What the hell is funny in this?", but now as you translated it into English, now I get it haha

Now that what you can call a bad road...
Those secondlife pictures! Ralph Pootawn ftw!

I love those

edit* fixed ridiciolusly large image.
Attached images
slyXhCk.jpg
Is that meant to be funny?
Dats a nice pass
-
(Gougoodthing) DELETED by Gougoodthing

Why is it that in all of those pictures that show how a word is said the same in every language but one, at least one language is completly wrong?

In this picture:
It is ananas in almost any country, pineapple in English and piña in Spanish. Which is equally weird

I recall some othe picture with the word cinema, in that ocasion the mistaken language was Estonian, or Finish (something in north/East Europe). And I'm sure there are a fe more examples.
Quote from Whiskey :Why is it that in all of those pictures that show how a word is said the same in every language but one, at least one language is completly wrong?

In this picture:
It is ananas in almost any country, pineapple in English and piña in Spanish. Which is equally weird

I recall some othe picture with the word cinema, in that ocasion the mistaken language was Estonian, or Finish (something in north/East Europe). And I'm sure there are a fe more examples.

Cinema was the one where they mocked the germans iirc. Kino is the german word. However, in dutch it is "Bioscoop". So that word has already two very different words and, if I can take your reply in consideration, the n/e europeans have another word for it.. so yea,, that one doesn't fit
Quote from mamoru :Cinema was the one where they mocked the germans iirc. Kino is the german word.

Kino is also in estonian.
Quote from -NightFly- :Kino is also in estonian.

...and same here,in latvian language.
And ananas - ananāss,so almost same again...

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3758 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG