The online racing simulator
My only (and last) experience was when I joined a drift server several years ago and was told to 'drift or leave!' after only a few seconds.

I was kicked from the server before I could even reply...

And that is why I hate drifters and drift servers...
Quote from FlyingBus :but if you got a race car wing and put it on a honda civic I would laugh simply because the civic is made for economy and not performance.

That's pretty asinine. There's plenty of cars out here meant for everything but driving pleasure but just happen to perform better than their competitors on track. Especially Japanese luxury sedans and early to mid 90's american sedans.
Quote from porez :@Flyingbus - you posted a mediterranean style tuned (huge bumpers, lexus lights, all interior in leather trimmed, big wings etc.) Honda Prelude which has nothing to drift at all... It's fwd car if u dont know.

everyone knows the prelude is fwd. it was simply an example of what i hate, nothing to do with drifting.
Quote from rediske :My only (and last) experience was when I joined a drift server several years ago and was told to 'drift or leave!' after only a few seconds.

so you join a drifting server, get into a BF1 or something similar then raced around the track and probably rammed a few people, got asked to drift or leave then got kicked because you didn't, good work!
Quote from rediske :My only (and last) experience was when I joined a drift server several years ago and was told to 'drift or leave!' after only a few seconds.

So racing in a drift server isn't a problem for you, but vice versa is a problem?
Where did he say that he was racing?
Why else would these 'drifters' say he had to drift?
Quote from zeugnimod :Where did he say that he was racing?

when someone is asked to drift or leave its most likely because they weren't drifting, when someone is kicked from a server after that its most likely he kept doing what ever he was doing even after being asked to stop.

its the same as a drifter going onto a racing server, getting in the way of others then crying that they got kicked
Quote from masternick : its the same as a drifter going onto a racing server, getting in the way of others then crying that they got kicked

On demo servers you cant pass some turns fast in the xrg without drifting, and thats ok, but i dont tolerate when someone drifts the whole track and doesnt respect the blue flag when others catch up, when i warn someone about that, usualy the person that was drifting starts to insult everybody on the track and leaves, and i dont get that..

But i agree, dont drift on the race track and dont race on the drift track!
Quote from Bose321 :Why else would these 'drifters' say he had to drift?

Quote from masternick :when someone is asked to drift or leave its most likely because they weren't drifting, when someone is kicked from a server after that its most likely he kept doing what ever he was doing even after being asked to stop.

He said he was told to drift or leave after only a few seconds so he probably didn't have a chance to do so yet. And he was kicked before he couldn't even reply so he couldn't keep doing what he did or didn't do before.
I just say my signature tells all
Quote from zeugnimod :He said he was told to drift or leave after only a few seconds so he probably didn't have a chance to do so yet. And he was kicked before he couldn't even reply so he couldn't keep doing what he did or didn't do before.

you assume that the story he is telling is what really happened, good chance its not and he is just looking to hate on drifters for no good reason
Well if you choose not to give him the benefit of the doubt, that's your problem and has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Just saying, if you're going to take ENTIRELY HYPOTHETICAL potshots at each other, you're better off heading to 4chan where those types of awful debate skills are common.
Quote from ToxicKlay :Well if you choose not to give him the benefit of the doubt, that's your problem and has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Just saying, if you're going to take ENTIRELY HYPOTHETICAL potshots at each other, you're better off heading to 4chan where those types of awful debate skills are common.

did you read his story? there is a lot missing and just seems like a story he made up to fit feed his ego and again hate on drifters for no good reason

It has a lot to do with this topic because people seem to love to make up stories trying to make drifters look bad and why do they do it? I sure as hell don't know lol
funny how you can tell the age and country of origin of the thread starter just from the title
Quote from zeugnimod :Where did he say that he was racing?

and I have never rammed any people on purpose except in cops and robbers...
Quote from zeugnimod :He said he was told to drift or leave after only a few seconds so he probably didn't have a chance to do so yet. And he was kicked before he couldn't even reply so he couldn't keep doing what he did or didn't do before.

right! exactly like that...
Not trying to generalise, but on the whole...

Racers can drift, but drifters can't race

I enjoy hotlapping on the drift servers though
Why, in the name of everything that is holy and everything that isn`t, would you go on a drift server to hotlap? I thought drifters were weird but you beat them by a huge margin.
Quote from HarryGillman :Not trying to generalise, but on the whole...

Racers can drift, but drifters can't race

I enjoy hotlapping on the drift servers though

good troll, please never post again as it hurts my head having to read it
why not? i quite enjoy a blast round a twisty drift layout...

Also, looking at your lap times, maybe you need to practice before you start having a little bitch fit at me.

****ing colonials ¬¬
Quote from HarryGillman :why not? i quite enjoy a blast round a twisty drift layout...

Then do it offline. (btw I hope you are just trolling, because nobody can be that stupid)
I am completely serious my friend.
guess he can't keep up with people actually racing so he goes onto drift servers and sets the best lap time to feel good

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG