The online racing simulator
Quote from FL4SH- :"If it was Mr Lähteenmäki with his very hard blocking"

what are you meaning with that?

Edit: I watched the replay fast and in my opinion I didn't block anyone. T1 was fully my fault when I stuened to the left side and I didn't notice Denny on my mirrors, so I turned on him so I'm sorry for it.
Mine and Stankus first contact was normal racing incident, I had too hot tyres so I were trying to have tight line so Stankus couldn't go the inside and I were able to trick him on the outside and under braking our cars hitted each other and we went to the gravel, and after that Stankus hitted to me full throttle..

I am talking about that maneuver on Stankus after 1st split.. Even it was soft contact, he lost lots of time due that, check it, its few turns before he has done the revenge on you

That contact after start was same.. But it was after start, i expected it, so no prob

And please, its only my opinion

PS: its written badly, i need to edit the sentence, it is meant like you were blocking more than i think its fair
Round 2 official results
Another quite contactful race,this time with some consequences. Let's start with reviewing protests:

Quote from FL4SH- :Session: Race
Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 33:00min
Drivers Involved: CoRe T.Lähteenmäki, LLM M.Stankus
Description: M.Stankus bumped me on my rear without braking, which caused me to lose alot of time, my tires overheating and losing two positions.

LLM.M.Stankus - receives 60 seconds penalty added to finish time for intentional contact at braking zone before hairpin. He also receives a warning for unsportsmanlike behaviour.

Quote from Mindaugas S. :Session: Race
Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 22:50min.
Drivers Involved: LLM.M.Stankus, CoRe J.Koskinen
Description: illegal blocking and pushing out off track.

Session: Race

Time Code of incident (start - finish): 34:00min
Drivers Involved: LLM.M.Stankus, Core J.Koskinen
Description: divebomb on last corner.

CoRe J.Koskinen has been already penalized for 2nd incident.

Quote from Mindaugas S. :Session: Race
Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 32:39min
Drivers Involved: LLM.M.Stankus, CoRe T.Lähteenmäki
Description: pushed out off the track illegal,don't watch mirrors

CoRe T.Lähteenmäki - receives a 30 seconds penalty added to finish time for blocking and initiating contact on the straight under track crossing bridge.

Other penalty:

CoRe J.Koskinen (DarknessPainF1) - his laptime is invalid due to cutting track at turn 2 and gaining time,this means he lose the point for pole position,which is rewarded to LLM.M.Stankus,whos' laptime is valid.

Official round 2 results / AWS 2013 Drivers Championship standings

Round 2 continued where round 1 left - the battles start to heat up,some drivers even can't keep their tempers from taking part in race,that's why this was the most penalized AWS round ever. T.Lähteenmäki continued the tradition where 2nd place finisher receives a penalty and loses his podium result.
Race up front mostly was a fight between 4 drivers,only one of them finished clean enough without penalty - Invecs from organizing team Race Green Autosports takes the first ever sanctioned race victory for his team at this round. He qualified just 6th,but with very good jump at start he joined the party up front. Even he lost a bit of ground in midrace,he used the chance given by tempers flying between opponents and crossed the finish line first. Due to championship leader's penalty,2nd place is awarded to T.Korený from rForce,who was just ahead of STO's Muc at finish line,closely followed by M.Kapal - all three drivers finished within half a second after this tyre burning 100 kilometer race. With less than 2 seconds distance in 5th finished M.Kapal's compatriot and Savage Simsports teammate J.Dohnalík.

After 2 rounds series standings start to heat up - T.Lähteenmäki is still series leader,but his lead is now cut to half - Invecs and Kars have just 2 points less than the finn,while top 6 in standings are seperated by just 5 points. RB4 Master standings after 1 race of course are the same as round results - Invecs leads. Teams Challenge standings now is led by organizers team,but STO have the same point amount,being classified as 2nd due to RGA having a win. All 6 teams are seperated by 18 points,while every team at least in 1 round has scored at least 17 points - obvious sign that nothing is granted at all in standings. In nations standings sitiuation is different - host nation Latvia is starting to pull away - scoring the most points in both rounds,lead is grown up to 18 points to 2nd place country Czech Republic,quite closely followed by Lithuania and Finland.

Round 3 is a 1st round in multiple aspects - 1st of the year,1st as an official LFS combo of this season and a 1st returning round with same combo as last season - NewYear City Challenge is sort of classic race in South City's longest configuration City long. Race is 100 kilometers + 1 lap long and will be held at sunset conditions in evening of january the 7th!
Quote from Mindaugas S. :LFSW name: Mindaugas S.
In-game name: LLM.M.Stankus
Full team name: Last Lap Motorsports
Nation: Lithuania

Team name: correct
#54 - Sn1p
LFSW name: Sn1p
In-game name: RG^Matiss
Full team name: Race Green Autosports
Nation: Latvia
:d
LFSW name: _Matias_
In-game name: Matias [AIR]
Full team name: Air Racing Team
Nation:Finland
Quote from _Matias_ :LFSW name: _Matias_

You do understand that S1 licence allows you to take part only in just 1 round - the 4th round Jamaican Trophy (RB4@FE5R)?
All-wheel-drive Winter Series 2013
Round 3

January 7th, 2013
19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET / 21:00 EET

After holiday break,AWS is back to continue it's 2nd season - and it's time for NewYear City Challenge. Last year this race was dominated by spdo's driver Fade,who took all the available points,this year the winner still hasn't shown interest to defend his victory,so most likely there will be a new winner.

Round 3 is a repeated round from first season - track is still South City's 4km City Long configuration and race distance is 100km + 1 lap,making the race 26 laps long.

Server will be online sunday evening,info and password to all registered drivers will be sent right after the server is ready,unless there is some positive progress from 500servers which would turn back on the original server.
LFSW name: Firexter
In-game name: [WCL]Firexter
Full team name: World Class Lions
Nation: Finland

LFSW name: jsrk
In-game name: [WCL]jsrk[FIN]
Full team name: World Class Lions
Nation: Finland

Removed n gin
Server is now online and information has been sent to all registered - if you haven't received PM due to some mistake,say it!
Round 3 unofficial results
Qualifying:

Race:

MPR download

If you make a protest,please include all information,like session,time/lap,involved cars and description.
Deadline for protests - wednesday,20:00 UTC
Wrong tyre strategy again, R3 didn't fit my driving style at all, had to nurse the car 90% time of the race hope for better luck next time:rolleyes:
Attached images
pppoo.jpg
Sorry i didn't come today, forgot about it, was learning for tomorrows exam.
Round 3 official results / Round 4 info
Yet another contactful race,but luckily South City walls does not protest,so no penalties either!

Official round 3 results / AWS 2013 Drivers Championship standings

Due to pre-qualification of GT1WS,most drivers came unprepared for this round,but it wasn't a problem for V.Pitkänen,who took pole position with his final attempt and in race he continued to demonstrate dominating pace by winning it. Despite setting better fastest lap of the race then last years winner,on full race distance he was 3.15 seconds slower than Fade's finish time of 2012. In his debuth race,Sma improved his 3rd from qualifying to 2nd in finish,with another finn and series leader T.Lähteenmäki finishing 3rd,podium was conquered completely by finnish drivers. 2 best latvian and also Race Green Autosports drivers took the remaining top 5 places - Matiss in his 1st race for the new team finished 4th,allthough started 2nd,but Invecs finished 5th,improving his qualifying position by 2.

After 3 rounds series standings top 4 remained in their positions,just increasing gaps - T.Lähteenmäki doubled his lead over closest rival Invecs to 4 points,3rd in standings Kars is another point further. T.Lähteenmäki is also leader for AWS Rookie of the year award by 12 points over Muc. In AWS FXR Master standings T.Lähteenmäki extends his lead to 7 points over Kars. In Teams championship standings hosters Race Green Autosports is now 7 points ahead of 2 teams - the closing CoRe Racing and Sex tourism organizers,the later has to settle for 3rd place,as Core has 2 wins against STO's best position of 2nd. Also in Nations Cup standings the hosting nation still leads,while Finland closed up by scoring the maximum possible 30 points,pushing Czech Republic to 3rd.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Round 4

January 14th, 2013

Just 1 week between rounds 3 and 4,AWS turns back to rallycross racing - it's the 1st round of the season when RB4 is hitting dirt surface (at least voluntary) it's time to race for the Jamaican Trophy AWS style! This year the 2km Fern Bay Rallycross track is used in reversed direction,but race still will be 32 laps / 64 km long. Last year's Jamaican Trophy winner Reno still hasn't shown any interest to defend any of his titles,so most likely there will be a new winner again.

Server info and password will be PM'ed sunday morning european time to all entrants,until then server remains publically accessible:
AWS 2013 /
-
(Smashmolth) DELETED by Smashmolth
LFSW name: MarcisZ
In-game name: [STO]snoWyy
Full team name: Sex tourism organizers
Nation: Latvia
Round 4 unofficial results
Qualifying:

Race:

MPR download

If you make a protest,please include all information,like session,time/lap,involved cars and description.
good race
Nice pic Kars!
Round 4 official results
Despite this round being held at one of the narrowest tracks,race was actually one of the cleanest of season. No protests = no penaltys,but one note: J.Dohnalík and Sobis - please don't press shift+Q or any other voting key combinations again,thank you!

Official round 4 results / AWS 2013 Drivers Championship standings

This race was held under the finnish rallycross master's sign again - allthough Kars made few overtake attempts at turn one,he couldn't complete any,so T.Lähteenmäki won the race from pole position,pulling almost 6 seconds gap in latter part of race,setting also a fastest lap. Kars had more to worry to hold his 2nd than care about chasing the leader in 2nd half of the race,but his teammate Muc had to settle for 3rd. 4th finished Smashmolth,who lost the advantage of front row start in turn 1 of 3rd lap by making a mistake entering that turn,Sobis managed to hold his 5th at the end.

Half of the season has been done,the finnish AWS rookie T.Lähteenmäki has grown a 9 point lead in Drivers Championship standings over closest rival Kars,Invecs follows with another 4 points gap. T.Lähteenmäki's lead in Rookie of the year standings is now 18 points over Muc,who is 4th in overall standings.
Just 1 round left in chase for the RB4 Master title and there are a total of 12 drivers with a theoretical chance to win it,but realistically only 4 of them will battle for it - Invecs leads the standings with 23 points,T.Lähteenmäki is 2nd with same points amount,but his 2nd best position is lower,Muc has 1 point less and his teammate Kars follows with 2 points gap to lead. Aston Club Cross will be the deciding race,held on 4.3km custom rallycross track.
Cross challenge so far has been dominated by T.Lähteenmäki,who has taken every single point available in both rounds,Kars is 2nd with 8 points gap after 2 2nd place finishes,2 rounds still to run for this title - Aston Cross Challenge and the cruelest AWS race Super X 100.
Teams Championship leaders after solid 4th round now are Sex tourism organizers,who have 5 point lead over Race Green Autosports and 7 point lead over CoRe Racing,obviously these 3 teams will sort things out for the title,as other teams lacking either pace,motivation or just luck so far.
Latvia still leads Nations Cup standings,but Finland has cut another 3 points off the lead in last round,making the gap now just 13 points. Czech Republic currently can't keep up with both northern countries in this winter league and has settled for 3rd position.

4 rounds still to run in series,only one of them with RB4,next round is considered as the easiest despite it being the fastest round course round - Aston Grand Prix deffinitely is the best chance to score the point needed to be able to take part in last 2 rounds of AWS.
Quote from Eclipsed :No protests = no penaltys,but one note: J.Dohnalík and Sobis - please don't press shift+Q or any other voting key combinations again,thank you!

Don't worry, if anyone else would've pressed shift+Q, I would've canceled my vote immediately . Anyway, won't happen again.
Round 5 info
Round 5

January 28th, 2013

Time to start the second half of season 2 - Aston Grand Prix will feature a 16 lap (128km) race at 8km long Aston Grand Touring reversed (AS6R) circuit. Last year's Aston GP (held at AS5) was taken by Fade,despite his teammate Reno setting fastest laps in both sesions and it was one of 2 most attended rounds in AWS history.
This and next round are the last chance for everyone to join league and score points,as only drivers who have scored at least 1 point (which is awarded to everyone who completes full 50% of a race) will be permitted to race in final 2 rounds,to avoid outsiders getting in way in battle for championship titles.

Server will be online sunday evening (still no permanent server due to problems with couple service providers),info and password to all registered drivers will be sent right after the server is ready.

Server is now online and information has been sent to all registered - if you haven't received PM due to some mistake,say it!
Round 5 unofficial results
Qualifying:

Race:

MPR download

Damn it, I missed it:grumpy:
The host team had a strong showing
Round 5 official results / Round 6 info
No protests,no penalties either.

Official round 5 results / AWS 2013 Drivers Championship standings

This was the least attended race of this season with championship 2 top drivers not showing up. Muc took the point for setting the best laptime in qualifying,but lost his advantage in lap 1 of the race to Invecs,who took the lead early and never gave up,also setting the fastest lap of the race. Rony made 2 RGA drivers on podium with hist 2nd top3 finish of the season,M.Kapal managed to damage his engine and never had the pace to close on leaders,he had to settle for 4th,his teammate J.Dohnalík finished 5th,allthough he was 3rd in early laps.

Championship leader's T.Lähteenmäki's absence made an impact on championship standings,where Invecs is now the new leader by 5 points over previous leader,Muc is 3rd with another 2 points gap. These 2 points are also the new gap in standings for the Rookie of the year title.
FXR Master standings also have a new leader - Invecs is 3 points ahead of T.Lähteenmäki,with 2 rounds to go,theoretically anyone has chance for the title,allthough top6 are considered as realistic contenders.
Race Green Autosports regains the lead in Teams championship with 8 points gap over STO,theoretically all 7 currently attended teams are eligible for title.
After taking all podium spots in last race,Latvia extends it's lead in Nations cup - 43 points gap over Finland,theoretically title is possible also for Czech Republic and Lithuania,no other country can win this.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Round 5

February 4th, 2013

Next monday it's time for the last AWS visit in Aston,last round for the RB4 Master title and also the last round where new drivers can still join the series and secure their participation in season's final rounds. Round 6 Aston Club Cross will be held on 4.3 kilometers long custom rallycross circuit,layed out around Aston Club track,race will be 16 laps (69km) long.
Last year this round was the only,which wasn't won by spdo drivers - UM21 took the victory.

Server info and password will be PM'ed sunday morning european time to all entrants,until then server remains publically accessible:
AWS 2013 /
This thread is closed

All-Wheel-Drive Winter Series 2013 - information and sign-ups
(86 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG