The online racing simulator
Killer start! Sooo much overtaking and sticky situations!

Couldn't believe Räikkönen held it together after slipping on the wet grass.
Michael, Felipe is faster than you.
Maldonado AGAIN!!!!!!
Perez why did you ruin your own race
Maldonado.... This guy.
To be fair, don't think he was at fault there.
Need to see a Maldonado on-board, but looked like his fault from the outside. Perez left him plenty of room.
Perez: "Not Maldonado again... Why does he drive like this?"
Lol ham wtf
Sick of Perez sitting on the fence.....just come out and say what you think about Maldonado will you
Perez: "He has no respect for other drivers - he didn't give me any room. Very stupid driver"

He's not happy.
c'mon webber!
Yesssssss.
Webrur aced it.
Old fart me doesn't like this new Silverstone podium thingy. Not the flippy-screen flags, and not that futuristic design of the...podium. The interviews right after the champagne aren't such a bad idea though.
The BBC about Andrian Newey: "He lives and breathes... air."
Nice one Webber.
Webber Seems to in the Hunt this year good race by him, hopefully he can keep the momentum.
Maldonado the crasher strikes again. :bananadea
Maldonado involved in an incident

#47 - CSF
It's a little tiring listening to EJ and the BBC talk about how bad a car Alonso is driving. It's been clear since Bahrain/Spain time that it's either been the fastest or 2nd fastest in every race. Even Massa has had good pace, but kept cocking up.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Perez why did you ruin your own race

So Maldonado turning into him was Perez's fault? What kind of stupid logic is that.

If you actually believe Maldonado's typical excuse of 'i got loose' or 'i had oversteer' every time he wrecks someone then you have a humongous bad judge of character. The guy does this shit on purpose, you only have to look at Monaco in GP2 to see him in action with his feign 'mistake' crashes.
Quote from CSF :It's a little tiring listening to EJ and the BBC talk about how bad a car Alonso is driving. It's been clear since Bahrain/Spain time that it's either been the fastest or 2nd fastest in every race. Even Massa has had good pace, but kept cocking up.

The Ferrari has clearly never been the fastest car at any point in this season. An argument could be made for it being 2nd fastest in the last few races, but there has always been at least one car faster than it
#50 - CSF
Perhaps. It's probably the most consistent car then, unlike the Red Bull, McLaren and Mercedes, it hasn't had a bad race in the period I mentioned before.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG