The online racing simulator
Well the extent of the obviousness of Ferrari having the most consistent car comes from the fact they lead the drivers championship.
#52 - CSF
Yes but it doesn't stop the BBC blubbering on about how awful the Ferrari is. Which it isn't.
Quote from CSF :Yes but it doesn't stop the BBC blubbering on about how awful the Ferrari is. Which it isn't.

Well I just think everyone is in awe of how good Alonso is doing this season, and rightly so.
#54 - CSF
He's doing his job, but he's not in a truck, he is in one of the best cars on the grid in one of the closest seasons in history. Yes he's doing brilliantly, but I feel it takes some of it away by trying to kid the audience into believing that the Ferrari is hopeless.
As much as I hate him as a person, he is an amazingly good racing driver. Deserves to be at the top of the standings. Not sure actually how bad the Ferrari is given how relatively well Massa did.
#56 - CSF
Massa has had the pace for the last few races too, only stupidity from him (Canada...) and stupidity from Kobayashi (Valencia) has stopped him having better results.
I think the Ferrari was bad initially but now the media is glorifying him for something that isn't true anymore - I mean he was able to fend off and pull away from Red Bull at the beginning on worse tyres. And the pace from Massa shows that it is competitive. In other news, McLaren are seriously lacking at the moment.
So Kamiyashi got fined for the pitlane incident, which is fine. Maldolando getting fined is silly though, racing incidents that shouldn't be penalised happen even to the biggest knobs on the track.
Tbh the Maldonado/Perez incident was pretty much a normal racing incident imho. Two cars going into turn side by side and the car inside goes a bit wide and collects both cars. Sure it was Maldonado's fault but hardly intentional or even exceptionally risky. Just racing imho

Lotus really needs to improve their tactics and strategies. Kimi was in front of Vettel at one point but did not come to pits when there was a yellow on the track which did or could have cost Kimi the podium. Lotus seems to be always at least one lap late coming into pits and their pitstops are not exactly hot either. At least a win won't happen for lotus as long as they keep making mistakes with their strategies and pitstop timings. Lotus car and the drivers defenately are fast enough in race pace to lead the race.

Anyways. Good drive for Webber.
Maldonado... racing incident... god damn is everyone so naiive to his bullshit?
#61 - troy
As a Swiss I'm not entirely neutral when it comes to Sauber but you could clearly see that Maldonado lost the car for a short moment on the inside curb. Yes it was stupid, yes I would blame Maldonado for it but it still was a racing accident in my book.
Quote from troy :As a Swiss I'm not entirely neutral when it comes to Sauber but you could clearly see that Maldonado lost the car for a short moment on the inside curb. Yes it was stupid, yes I would blame Maldonado for it but it still was a racing accident in my book.

Yeah, exactly this is what I had in mind. If I may add, I've seen so many passes there and you could see all of them seeing from a mile up that car was going to slip away from them just the way it did for Maldonado, all of them who lost the position there saw that, Rosgerg, Schumi even Hulkenberg with half the experience of them and ultimately Alonso as well. Now, we all have slip ups here and there, but Maldonado seems to have more here than there and there has to be more to it. It was really weird seeing him win that race and be all so very calm and then you have him showing all this temper on track where perhaps mastering is the other way around.
Quote from BlueFlame :Maldonado... racing incident... god damn is everyone so naiive to his bullshit?

This post is hilarious
Missed the race due to a holiday job. Got it recorded though; worth watching still even though I know the results?
Quote from GianniC :Missed the race due to a holiday job. Got it recorded though; worth watching still even though I know the results?

yes was some nice racing and moves from all and also webber catching alsonso is worth watch.

and ofcourse a suprise with kobayashi
#66 - CSF
Rosberg was driver of the race btw.
How many times have we seen Maldonado put his car into a position to 'loose control'. I don't see why the majority don't see through his BS tbh.
Quote from J@tko :Maldonado AGAIN!!!!!!

is there a race where he does not touch another car?
Quote from CSF :Rosberg was driver of the race btw.

for dropping many position?
Maldonado given a penalty (doesn't say what yet) and a 25,000 euro fine. Koboyashi given a 10,000 euro fine for dangerous driving in pit lane.
Quote from DejaVu :Maldonado given a penalty (doesn't say what yet) and a 25,000 euro fine. Koboyashi given a 10,000 euro fine for dangerous driving in pit lane.

Just a reprimand according to Autosport

His reasoning is hilarious

Quote :"I think it was unlucky this time because I lost the car on the entry to the corner, right on the apex with the front and then the rear," he told AUTOSPORT.
"It was before I got to the kerb, and it was after I came out of the pits with DRS open. I did the braking on DRS, and I even braked before my normal braking point, and the reason [for the accident is] I think because the angle I had on the inside of the corner was not enough for the tyre conditions."

Yea, cos that sounds like a truthful response. It's not even coherent lol...

Anyhoo

Quote from JazzOn :His reasoning is hilarious

I noticed in every different interview he's saying completely different shit. Why can't the FIA see through his bullshit, is PDVSA really that beneficial to the sport?
i think they will be watching him closely..

maybe after a number of times to the stewards they might suspend him?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG