The online racing simulator
MiniFBM Series 2012 Round 1: Race Discussion
The MiniFBM Series returns on 8 April 2012!

This time, from FE2X_F25 for 24 laps.

Race weekend timetable:

18:00 UTC Saturday, 7 April: Signups lockout begins

Sunday, 8 April 2012:
17:20 UTC Qualifying, 20 minutes. Open track, unlimited laps.
17:53 UTC Grid Stacking Begins
18:00 UTC Formation Lap Begins

18:00 UTC Monday, 9 April: Signups lockout ends

Server password and info will be PM'd to confirmed entrants after the confirmations deadline expires.
#2 - J@tko
Won't be there, sorry.

Quote from dekojester :
As this series is primarily individual based, it's expected that the driver will confirm themselves, but there is nothing stopping you having

.... gay sex with Ellis?

[you missed the end of the sentence :P]
Not sure if I will be home in time, but if I am I will be there

Happy Easter o/
4. Driver Naming
1. A driver's in-game name is to be considered a functional device and must be formatted appropriately.

2. The prescribed format must contain the car number, driver's first initial, a full stop, then the driver's family name.
example xx J. Doakes

My question is does it goes space after number and after dot?

In example it's made but in rule it's not mentioned.
Quote from exzibit :4. Driver Naming
1. A driver's in-game name is to be considered a functional device and must be formatted appropriately.

2. The prescribed format must contain the car number, driver's first initial, a full stop, then the driver's family name.
example xx J. Doakes

My question is does it goes space after number and after dot?

In example it's made but in rule it's not mentioned.

You should put a space between the number and name, but a space following the dot may be foregone. I could probably add that to the code, but that will wait until I need to do some other updates :P
Quote from dekojester :You should put a space between the number and name, but a space following the dot may be foregone. I could probably add that to the code, but that will wait until I need to do some other updates :P

Ok, thanks
I knew that first turn would cause chaos...
Lag issues ahead me, was crashed and bounced from side to side, and always i finish on track, sorry everyone.
Awful track,always been hating FE2,now with the narrowed chicane and that last turn - even worse... I was very lucky to drive around the 1st turn carnage until someone else smashed into my car... After pit - just trying to survive,didn't really succeeded that...
I'm sorry to Tagel for that misshappening,but you didn't seriously thought that I'm gonna stop there?
Seems like going flat out through spinning and flipping cars is a habit done by many people, serisously...

Good race after the first lap madness.
Nice Lap 1 madness
Attached images
MiniFBM Race 1 Start.jpg
Please take a pic of me crashing into the rescue car on lap 1 turn 1, I would like to frame it.
So,
I was practicing a lot, but i wasnt happy with my setup, so thanks Flame CZE for setup
In Q i didnt get to my tempo, and when i had last chance to improve my time, someone with yellow and black name crashed me and i think 2 - 3 other racers in last turno, so 21th place.

In Race I had great start and i get up to 12. position, I started controling my position. I had some nice fights with guys like M.Kapal, K.Ilu, Guazzoni, and I tryed no-chance fight with FireMike. Thanks guys. Then first drivers arrived. Wong made something what i can call team strategy, when he braked me, and caused his team-mate get 1-2sec. Then 04, A.Falck came and in last turn he made really bad pass, and it destroyed my race. Use head next time, Thank you. So i finished 18th with fotofinish with J.Dohnalik

Anyway, next experience for me, and i think im getting faster and faster.
Thanks NDR Team for this amazing race!
Fun race overall. Missed the T1 catastrophe, passed a couple LLM cars and Kontio, and then set about trying to catch Rasanen. Spent most of the last half of the race trying, but never quite got close enough. Great battle, though!
All my race happened in first 30 seconds. Did my usual almost-superb-avoidance, got 8 spots up to 10th. Then some guys had trouble, which allowed me up to 8th, but then i got steamrolled by James and some other guy, who pitted a while later. Except for this i was all alone. Very good 9th spot.
Quote from Denny12 :
Then 04, A.Falck came and in last turn he made really bad pass, and it destroyed my race. Use head next time, Thank you.

Okay I must say I'm sorry about this, it really was a bad pass. I was in a hurry because the race was ending and I was trying to catch Wong. Of course you could've let me pass in a better place but yes.. It was my fault, I'm sorry.
Overall very cool race, except this bad luck in T1. Dario just touched the tire on the boothy chicane slightly and went sideways, I had no chance to avoid this crash and flew through the air. It's pretty insecure to let the field towards such a tight chicane, tbh.
After my pitstop I rejoined being on last place, but made my way through the field finishing 16th then. Was a nice experience, though.
I might suggest the next time you run a layout like that, load the layout after the field has gone through the chicane on the initial lap.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I might suggest the next time you run a layout like that, load the layout after the field has gone through the chicane on the initial lap.

Next time, we might also option to do a rolling start either at the normal s/f or at another point, either single- or double-file. I don't think any other first corner this season will provide such issues. There are other concerns with loading the layout while the race is on - what it it disappears for 2-3 secs when it's reloaded and someone quick-thinking enough takes a shortcut it might open up, or worse still, layout load lag which sometimes happens causes several cars to crash out.
Quote from MonkeyHead :Okay I must say I'm sorry about this, it really was a bad pass. I was in a hurry because the race was ending and I was trying to catch Wong. Of course you could've let me pass in a better place but yes.. It was my fault, I'm sorry.

I was fighting with Rottelo, thats why i didnt let you pass..But no problem, I had some nice fights after it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG