The online racing simulator
Be lazy = my way of life
It is a bit of a pain to keep the drivers from breaking the rules, though, specially (and most of the times, only) when it comes to the chat being closed and people still talking over it.

And about the first SC: One way or another though, people would still complain. If we didn't act, people complain about the admins not acting. But if we did something about it, people start complaining about our decision. It happens everywhere, although it happens more often than not in some places.
Quote from Senninha25 : If we didn't act, people complain about the admins not acting.

I've seen this said few times now. I don't remember i've seen ever that someone complains about admins haven't reacted with sc in some situation.. so i think you are overadmining here by worrying too much, no need for that When watching sports (lets say football) you don't wont refs to steal the focus from the game by overdoing their job.
Quote from Senninha25 :It is a bit of a pain to keep the drivers from breaking the rules, though, specially (and most of the times, only) when it comes to the chat being closed and people still talking over it.

And about the first SC: One way or another though, people would still complain. If we didn't act, people complain about the admins not acting. But if we did something about it, people start complaining about our decision. It happens everywhere, although it happens more often than not in some places.

Simply way to get off that "pain and time wasting" is giving INSTANT DT or rear grid for chatting. NO MERCY! ( including smiles )
Quote from Speed Senna :Simply way to get off that "pain and time wasting" is giving INSTANT DT or rear grid for chatting. NO MERCY! ( including smiles )

That's why I'll talk to the guys about sending chatters to the back of the grid. Same applies to those who misuse their "permission to talk".

@fadeaway, you are kind of right again. I am a bit new to this whole admining, though. This is about the 3rd race that I've been part of the admins for, and I'm already noticing differences between us and deko or deadwolfbones' admin teams. It is all about experience though, they've been doing this for years

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG