The online racing simulator
Quote from SennaSS :yep team pure motorsport has withdrawn from lfs... we have gone to a far better land called I racing its so much more realistic on so many levels. i hav enjoyed my time on lfs but its time to move on & upgrade. Nic eracing with you guys i will pop back in 10 years and see if this game has improved i doubt it

to race is to live..... ADIOS

aha
Tell us how you get on with driver swaps.

Oh and 17 incidents per race, nice going
Quote from SennaSS :yep team pure motorsport has withdrawn from lfs... we have gone to a far better land called I racing its so much more realistic on so many levels. i hav enjoyed my time on lfs but its time to move on & upgrade. Nic eracing with you guys i will pop back in 10 years and see if this game has improved i doubt it

to race is to live..... ADIOS

Funny also iRacing stars from 3id said that LFS physics were better and so many drivers finally came back to LFS. btw maybe in iRacing FX2 would be competitive

stupidity of that post has so many levels
I just got a 1 month iracing trial with indy car. Im gonna go try it out and see how bad it is
-
(ZanZi) DELETED by Mustangman759 : use less posts
-
(Senninha25) DELETED by Mustangman759 : use less posts
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759 : use less posts
-
(vipex123) DELETED by Mustangman759 : use less posts
ugh. zanzi sure tells it like it is, and I just found it funny I'm not saying he's a douchebag.

If all this insulting and slagging off could stop, everyone would be happier. That's all I'm saying. And it's not like talking shit about people makes things better, it just ends up with said people throwing shit right back at you. It's pointless.
well anyone who wants somthign new Go try I racing ... Like their facebook page and you get 2 months free for teh price of 1..so 3 months worth .. its not expensive either. its a huge improvment to lfs and I just come on here to see what you guys wrote
I love how the top racers say it's crap compared to LFS, and then you come here and bless it.
Quote from SennaSS :well anyone who wants somthign new Go try I racing ... Like their facebook page and you get 2 months free for teh price of 1..so 3 months worth .. its not expensive either. its a huge improvment to lfs and I just come on here to see what you guys wrote

thats open to everyone check the promo page btw
Quote from SennaSS :well anyone who wants somthign new Go try I racing ... Like their facebook page and you get 2 months free for teh price of 1..so 3 months worth .. its not expensive either. its a huge improvment to lfs and I just come on here to see what you guys wrote

You definitely love being flamed? Btw cool story bro, i tested it, it was shit, i cryed for my money and join an lfs server to have some fun with RWD cars with decent physics, decent netcode and good community and for 0€! So I enjoyed LFS

You are prolly looking for some friends in iRacing, yeah iracing community isn't LFS's
Quote from MoMo92i :You definitely love being flamed? Btw cool story bro, i tested it, it was shit, i cryed for my money and join an lfs server to have some fun with RWD cars with decent physics, decent netcode and good community and for 0€! So I enjoyed LFS

You are prolly looking for some friends in iRacing, yeah iracing community isn't LFS's

exactly although I am having fun at the expense of other's safety ratings when I push them to hard at a oval...
:feedtroll
Dunno if i'm blind and didn't see it but where are round #1 results?
I have been bogged down lately. Will get them up as soon as I can
Good
Btw, can you please stop sending safety car on track for minor things like popped tires, pileups and shit. Do it like in other leagues, for flipping and stucking in sand, thats just common sense.
XRRs and especially FXRs are counting on their advantage in shorter pit stops, if you took that away from them by throwing sc in every stint, they don't stand a chance against fzr that has better race pace. So please put sc in only when absolutely necessary! Thanks
Quote from fadeaway :Btw, can you please stop sending safety car on track for minor things like popped tires, pileups and shit. Do it like in other leagues, for flipping and stucking in sand, thats just common sense.
XRRs and especially FXRs are counting on their advantage in shorter pit stops, if you took that away from them by throwing sc in every stint, they don't stand a chance against fzr that has better race pace. So please put sc in only when absolutely necessary! Thanks

You're absolutely right and I agree with your post, but here's the reason why we sent the SC out.
Normally, flipping over and being stuck in gravel traps would be the best case to throw in the SC, you're right, but in this particular case, the race was at South City, where there's almost no space to avoid an accident. An FZ3 had 2 flat tyres at the back and had to do the whole lap trying not to spin off in front of people, so as a safety measure, we as the admins, voted to send the SC out before anyone's race was ruined by a slow car that could cause a massive accident at any point before it got back to the pits.

That was our only reasoning, just as a safety measure. I understand that people feel a bit frustrated about it, but if we didn't send the Safety Car out, people would be complaining instead about some car with two flats at the back that caused a huge crash and ruined their races.
Quote from fadeaway :Btw, can you please stop sending safety car on track for minor things like popped tires, pileups and shit. Do it like in other leagues, for flipping and stucking in sand, thats just common sense.

Agree with you, but mate as Rui said that was South City. The car with the both punctures, caused really dangerous contacts, almost accidents.
Quote from Senninha25 :You're absolutely right and I agree with your post, but here's the reason why we sent the SC out.
Normally, flipping over and being stuck in gravel traps would be the best case to throw in the SC, you're right, but in this particular case, the race was at South City, where there's almost no space to avoid an accident. An FZ3 had 2 flat tyres at the back and had to do the whole lap trying not to spin off in front of people, so as a safety measure, we as the admins, voted to send the SC out before anyone's race was ruined by a slow car that could cause a massive accident at any point before it got back to the pits.

That was our only reasoning, just as a safety measure. I understand that people feel a bit frustrated about it, but if we didn't send the Safety Car out, people would be complaining instead about some car with two flats at the back that caused a huge crash and ruined their races.

Fair enough if you have reasoning for it, just no competition cautions like last season. kthanks
I was curious to see what happened, turns out it was a XRR with front punctures sustained just as he went through the final corner (he kept going when his tyres were very thin and had camber damage, what a retard) so he had to do a whole lap (given this guys brain power that wasn't going to happen without incident as proven when he went straight on at T1). Then an FZR got turned and rolled at the hairpin, so it would probably have been called anyway.
Rui summed it up well
Ok, city track, not enough place etc but it was only 1.3 minute track, so very short. Its not fault of the rest of field that some car made a mistake in tire lasting judgment so they should pay the price in their hard earned seconds. Both of SC periods (in 2nd and 3rd stint) in race were caused by popped tires, fist one came out when fzr with popped rears was only 1 (!) turn from the pits.
Also, I watched replay from last years ky nat race, it started with 3 SC periods , thats just.. unbelievable.
Not that i'm complaining about ruling (you are admins so its your call), but from what i've seen so far i have impression that admins are sort of "trigger happy" about sc periods so i'm giving you some arguments here to reconsider that practice.
Quote from fadeaway :Ok, city track, not enough place etc but it was only 1.3 minute track, so very short. Its not fault of the rest of field that some car made a mistake in tire lasting judgment so they should pay the price in their hard earned seconds. Both of SC periods (in 2nd and 3rd stint) in race were caused by popped tires, fist one came out when fzr with popped rears was only 1 (!) turn from the pits.
Also, I watched replay from last years ky nat race, it started with 3 SC periods , thats just.. unbelievable.
Not that i'm complaining about ruling (you are admins so its your call), but from what i've seen so far i have impression that admins are sort of "trigger happy" about sc periods so i'm giving you some arguments here to reconsider that practice.

Yeah I remember that ky2 race Was epic, but many crashes were caused, because of laggy server - If i'm right there even was RED FLAG. But I hope you remember GTAL last season, with the FE4 madness. more than 10 safety cars in that race.
-
(vipex123) DELETED by vipex123
There was red flag TWICE,

It was my best race ever, (position was not best ever but i enjoyed it a lot! )

Cant wait next KY2 race, hopefully it is epic also
All safety cars we call are for any incidents that endanger cars severely and will possible dnf another car. You can be assured that we as admins and race officials would like to go all season without a single safety car period

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG