The online racing simulator
Round 1 Discussion
if you didnt get password via email (managers) tell me
Is the server up yet?
yes.
RR.GT3 Touring Car Cup 2012
Hi Matt,i don't have the password mate
Check your email for password.
What happens if one team cannot qualify? (because of MoE or other stuff) Or if they miss the Super Pole?
superpole is only for to 1/3 of the field that qualifys . If you can confirm and say your missing thats also fine. You will just start from the rear in order by lowest number. although I find it hard to believe 1 driver from a team cannot stop in an do 1 lap
Might miss qual due to MoE.
I have responded to your PM Tommy, didnt see your updated drivers but they are fine
We have 2 teams, but only 4-5 drivers, so can we do like this; in other rounds we maybe change for example a driver to #1 team from #2 and vice versa... i believe that we will do that several times, if its allowed?

pls answer
2 Cars may share the same team roster
Hello,
Is SHIFT+P allowed during qualify ?
Official race communication will happen through text messages (in game chat) or TS is mandatory ?

Thanks.
Thanks, but have you read it ?

You are right though with one aspect that I wasn't clear enough: by official race communication I mean only race admin communication for each session (be it qualify or race).
Quote from luchian :Thanks, but have you read it ?

You are right though with one aspect that I wasn't clear enough: by official race communication I mean only race admin communication for each session (be it qualify or race).

I do not understand what you are asking here
During official session, the race admins will communicate only by text messages (via in game chat) or TS is required ?

Also I will suppose SHIFT+P is allowed.
#27 you are only allowed 1 driver on the server at the same time
I know. He was only trying to take over from the other driver. Seems it is not allowed during qualify.. that one we didn't know. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Sorry for late confirmation and no official skin, ... our paintmaster is out of town. Well at least i had my name correctly formatted
Well, IRM has to sort this out during the week so we are all set for the race ...
... but since we are in the KY150 as well we just keep our fingers crossed that me and Bertil will be in separately KY150 qualis so we can be in this race as well
GT3 Touring Car Cup 2012 Round 1: Provisional Grid

1. #24 spdoRacing #2 2. #03 spdoRacing
3. #16 Team Vires 2 4. #08 Vortex Motorsport
5. #02 Last Lap Motorsports 6. #12 MTDZX
7. #17 Wicked Racing Team 8. #07 GTS Motorsport
9. #22 Last Lap Motorsports 3 10.#19 GTS Motorsport 2
11.#58 Pure Motorsport 12.#13 Asphalt Guys
13.#18 Last Lap Motorsports 2 14.#30 MTDZX #2 *
15.#14 Segra Racing 16.#06 Wicked Racing Team
17.#10 rForce™ 18.#23 Independent Racing Mates
19.#27 RLR 20.#01 Conquest Racing

* Denotes a team that is able to be dropped if more than 29 teams confirm (excluding team #30)

I will add teams who missed qualifying soon
Not really a protest, but RLR needs to be a bit more aware of blue flags. Thanks
adjusted link mb

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG