The online racing simulator
Don't have any custard, but I could take a screenshot of my desk (which can be compared to pictures that are online of my desk).

Just grabbed my old wheel from the attic, and it feels quite amazing actually.

edit: see thumbnails. One picture is taken from with LFSForum in the screen to prove its me, and the other in the pit in the cockpit.

Need any more proof?

edit2: I couldn't do the request because I have no clue how to look back, can't seem to find the setting.
Attached images
DSC05543.JPG
DSC05544.JPG
I have not received the mail yet.
It's a troll, no custard..
Quote from bmwe30m3 :It's a troll, no custard..

Sorry, I forgot to bring custard from England.
Why are we still discussing this anyway, it is confirmed that the tech preview got out early to some game reviewers today, bose mentioned doing game reviews every now and then on the lfsforum so why shouldn't he be on the mailing list?
Quote from Bose321 :Don't have any custard, but I could take a screenshot of my desk (which can be compared to pictures that are online of my desk).

Just grabbed my old wheel from the attic, and it feels quite amazing actually.

edit: see thumbnails. One picture is taken from with LFSForum in the screen to prove its me, and the other in the pit in the cockpit.

Need any more proof?

edit2: I couldn't do the request because I have no clue how to look back, can't seem to find the setting.

Can't you do the NKPro F11 to go into "FPS/Doom" mode? That should allow you free mobility around the car, along with ctrl or c to crouch IIRC.
Quote from troy :Why are we still discussing this anyway, it is confirmed that the tech preview got out early to some game reviewers today, bose mentioned doing game reviews every now and then on the lfsforum so why shouldn't he be on the mailing list?

Because there's no custard on the photo.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Can't you do the NKPro F11 to go into "FPS/Doom" mode? That should allow you free mobility around the car, along with ctrl or c to crouch IIRC.

F11 seems to hide/show the rear view mirror. F5 seems to be a free camera, but it doesn't let me control the actual view with any buttons, it just turns around the car.
Lame first impressions Bose, booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Nice, can't wait to put my hands on it. No mail yet, though. :|
Quote from Boris Lozac :Lame first impressions Bose, booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I just wanted to rub it in I got it before anyone else.

Nah but seriously, I haven't played it enough yet to really give an impression. I also don't have my regular wheel with me currently, so I can't really compare it to anything else I've played.

I just really love the feel of the wheel and it kinda reminds me of LFS actually. The sense of the mass shifting around and such feels very much present, and I seem to feel when you loose grip and such. After a bit of trying the Lotus is quite nice to get sideways.

Too bad the UI of the menu isn't that practical...
If UI is the only issue, I'm good.
The UI should be completely in HTML so you can do whatever you want with it, skin it differently, change the layout and so fort. Not sure if it's the case for the tech demo too though.
Quote from troy :The UI should completely in HTML so you can do whatever you want with it, skin it differently, change the layout and so fort. Not sure if it's the case for the tech demo too though.

Now that you mention that, it is!

As web developer I find this rather easy to masturbate to.
Quote from Bose321 :F11 seems to hide/show the rear view mirror. F5 seems to be a free camera, but it doesn't let me control the actual view with any buttons, it just turns around the car.

Hm..
They don't seem to like it, so I respect that.

They can't actually do anything though.
Quote from Bose321 :I just wanted to rub it in I got it before anyone else. [...]

Or maybe you are just the first to publicly blab about it
Quote from baSh0r :Or maybe you are just the first to publicly blab about it

Seems like it... I honestly didn't know I wasn't even allowed to talk about it...
All they need to do is include most of the Japanese cars that I enjoy in GT5 plus the green hell and I will order 3 monitors and a new PC just for this game :bananalla
For those that do have it already, how large is the download size ?
287 mb.
The download is 242mb, and the installation is 528mb for me.
Nice and small-ish then, not an overnight download for those of us with shitty connections

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG