The online racing simulator
Scirocco awareness month
(217 posts, started )
Quote from Fuse5 :oh ill hurt you if you want me to hurt you, marius

I like where this is going.
ho ho ho
Quote from TexasLTU :

by the time we get the scirocco, lerts will have made it back from bike-wormhole in space...

R.I.P lerts.
Quote from theirishnoob :by the time we get the scirocco, lerts will have made it back from bike-wormhole in space...

R.I.P lerts.

pff, they might as well bring in a new patch build with a crispy bike in Lerts' memory.

Meh. I like my avatar, and it`s xmas, so have an xmas-y pic instead.
Though it's better than the gauges cluster itself...
Driving home with a friend from party, we are going like 90kmph, suddenly Scirocco overtake us...
My friend: How much car like this costs?
Me: It should be free for licensed racers
My friend: WTF

Im not trolling, that was for real, just few sentences missing between overtakeing and ...
A big thank you goes to Bose for helping me out with my avatar.

Now only if Scawen surprised us with at least 4x4 version of Scirocco.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :
My friend: How much car like this costs?
Me: It should be free for licensed racers
My friend: WTF

Made me laughing out loud

Blue or Red Scirocco?

If you take blue Scirocco you will live with knowlegde that VWS will be released soon. If you take red one then you will understood the truth...
Attached images
morpheusredorbluescirocco.jpg
<-- new one
With the new progress report this seems kinda redundant now, may be the tire wire-frame is a better avatar
na, you can do more nonsense with the scirocco stuff.

Didn't VW announce the Scirocco facelift not so long ago?
lol
I'll own a scirocco before it's released in LFS. I've already got a Golf Mk5 which is the same platform...
I drove a Scirocco.
Problem? :>
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I'll own a scirocco before it's released in LFS. I've already got a Golf Mk5 which is the same platform...
I drove a Scirocco.
Problem? :>

My dad owned a old Scirocco back in the day, then we went over to a normal white T4 on diesel, then to sell it years later for a lease car a Peugeot 307SW, to 3 years later, change job and buy a newer 2001 VW T4, turbo charged, and chiptuned.

To just 1 month ago, sell it and buy a brand new Citroën DS3, brand new Fiat Panda, and a 1997 Land Rover Defender 90.

Beat that, and I have actually driven the Laro in the mud/offroad, it was EPIC!
Quote from rockclan :
Beat that, and I have actually driven the Laro in the mud/offroad, it was EPIC!

I've driven a lincoln town car and towed a trailer with a tractor. I think it's cooler than driving a defender.
Quote from KiRmelius :I've driven a lincoln town car and towed a trailer with a tractor. I think it's cooler than driving a defender.

I once popped a wheelie on my bicycle. Problem?
I gotta say Bose that's the best avatar yet

Scirocco awareness month
(217 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG