The online racing simulator
Scirocco awareness month
(217 posts, started )
Having repaired the car, only 7 miles further on, Scirocco has a nasty accident.

<--
Attached images
VWS.gif
Quote from JO53PHS :Having repaired the car, only 7 miles further on, Scirocco has a nasty accident.

<--

Dude that is brilliant.
Quote from JO53PHS :Having repaired the car, only 7 miles further on, Scirocco has a nasty accident.

<--

Traveled 7 miles in 10 hours? = 0.7 miles per hour that means that Scirocco coming to LFS in about 24 hours
:doh:
6 months ago you could have said that the Scirocco got catapulted to the moon by a red barrier while on its way to LFS.
Very well...
Quote from Senninha25 :6 months ago you could have said that the Scirocco got catapulted to the moon by a red barrier while on its way to LFS.

The distance to the moon from earth is 384,000 km. The scirocco has a top speed of around 250 km/h.

The scirocco would have to travvel 1536 hours to reach the world (asuming Lerts don't sabotage the trip with a crispy bisycle wormhole), or in a more understandable number, 64 days til Scirocco arrives!
Quote from The Very End :The distance to the moon from earth is 384,000 km. The scirocco has a top speed of around 250 km/h.

The scirocco would have to travvel 1536 hours to reach the world (asuming Lerts don't sabotage the trip with a crispy bisycle wormhole), or in a more understandable number, 64 days til Scirocco arrives!

When the Scirorococ hits the barriers on the rallypack-track it goes faster then 250 km/h.
True! Let's say the speed is increased by 50 km/h, now the Scirocco will arive in just 53 days!
And if not, we can all roundhouse kick ScaViEr in his/their/it's balls.

:scared:
Maybe Scirocco took wrong route
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Maybe Scirocco took wrong route

You better be wrong with this. Maybe it's only lost, circling on infields of Rockingham.
Quote from Kid222 :You better be wrong with this. Maybe it's only lost, circling on infields of Rockingham.

Scawen just need to do /canreset=yes , and everything is fine, dont worry
and yes probably its somewere in Rockingham
btw have u guys ever thought about this : how da hell is it going to look like when xrt,rb4,fxo racing and there is a real car next to them? i just lawld
Quote from e2mustang :btw have u guys ever thought about this : how da hell is it going to look like when xrt,rb4,fxo racing and there is a real car next to them? i just lawld

get scirfwdshitboxrocco in avatar noaw
Quote from e2mustang :btw have u guys ever thought about this : how da hell is it going to look like when xrt,rb4,fxo racing and there is a real car next to them? i just lawld

Probably retarded..The fact is since it's FWD (slow unless driven with 120% skill) And the fact that it's a hatchback (utterly soccermomish) It'll only be seen in the mirrors of the XRT and RB4 (maybe the FXO)

/slightrantaboutfwdcarsingeneral

Well if it is the Sirocco R it will have 265 BHP, and that will make it the most powerful TBO class car (although 100-170 kg heavier than the TBO). So it has more power than TBO but low Power/weight(204 bhp/ton, same as rb4). So it might be evenly matched.

On the other hand if it is Sirocco 210 BHP version, then it won't be anywhere near the TBO class in performance and it will be in a class of its own (TBO+9-11% restriction). Interesting to see which version comes out. I suspect it will handle better than FXO in twisty sections due to its lesser wheelbase (I think).

But at the of the day, another FWD
Its gonna be the TDi.

hehe
How do you know, was it in the announcement I may have missed then?
Quote from Scawen :I have never suggested or supported putting a Diesel in LFS and I'll say that now before some crazy rumours start.

:weeping:

I was kidding.

But Scavier could troll us all by releasing the TDi after all this waiting.
he he yeah realised it afterwards
It's not Scirocco R, you can tell from the body of the car and most importantly from the badge on the back, which says TSi, most probably 1.4 version. I think our god has mentioned it somewhere.
Ah then its gonna be in an isolated class like UF1
Quote from rageshgr :Well if it is the Sirocco R it will have 265 BHP, and that will make it the most powerful TBO class car (although 100-170 kg heavier than the TBO). So it has more power than TBO but low Power/weight(204 bhp/ton, same as rb4). So it might be evenly matched.

On the other hand if it is Sirocco 210 BHP version, then it won't be anywhere near the TBO class in performance and it will be in a class of its own (TBO+9-11% restriction). Interesting to see which version comes out. I suspect it will handle better than FXO in twisty sections due to its lesser wheelbase (I think).

But at the of the day, another FWD

It'll be a bit odd, as they have said on many occasions they want to have it handle as close as they possibly can to the real thing, which means they can't tweak it's performance to balance the game like the can with the fictional cars. Does this mean all the other TBO cars will have to be tweaked to make them competitive with/against the VWS?
Ya that is an option, tweaking TBO's to make it competitive to Sirocco. But I am sure the tweaks will be minor as it is almost in the same territory.
Anyway it's probably going to be a 2.0 litre TSI version which has about 147 kW and weighs about the same as XRT.

Scirocco awareness month
(217 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG