The online racing simulator
changed rules and answerred some asked things
first races new date is at the opening post i know its saturday but i placed it there couse there wasnt space for me before christmas
Mmm,4 races in upcoming weekend,cya real life!
unanswered questions:
Quote from rageshgr :
Assume we do 20 laps, then we timeout/disconnect due to unfortunate problem, then we rejoin and do 10 laps, will you add the laps and credit us for 30 laps while calculating final results? I have seen it done in many leagues.

Quote from rageshgr :
2. Say we crash in lap 2, can we shift+p, and rejoin and do the rest of the race 2 laps down? Or is it like rejoin is prohibited?

Quote from Jettascuba :
And what procedure will be followed during qualification? I assume (hope) that drafting will not be allowed during qualifaction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageshgr
Assume we do 20 laps, then we timeout/disconnect due to unfortunate problem, then we rejoin and do 10 laps, will you add the laps and credit us for 30 laps while calculating final results? I have seen it done in many leagues.

yeah excactly like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageshgr
2. Say we crash in lap 2, can we shift+p, and rejoin and do the rest of the race 2 laps down? Or is it like rejoin is prohibited?

at that begining of race shift+p is allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jettascuba
And what procedure will be followed during qualification? I assume (hope) that drafting will not be allowed during qualifaction?

its so hard to tell when someone is drafting and when not so its allowed
You could use Realistic NASCAR Server as well as long as it doesn't conflict with our race dates as well. Like somebody else said; all you have to do is ask somebody with one
Quote from Cornys :You could use Realistic NASCAR Server as well as long as it doesn't conflict with our race dates as well. Like somebody else said; all you have to do is ask somebody with one

THANKS SO MUCH!!!! so all fridays are good but it seems like your LX championships are driven on saturdays so 10th days race i look for other server
U can use different server at 10th day?
Btw, will the next race be KY1+FOX, and this week's Friday?
Quote from Emyn :Btw, will the next race be KY1+FOX, and this week's Friday?

watching the first post and thinking its FO8 time
Quote from Speed Senna :watching the first post and thinking its FO8 time

So teppo can't change the 1st Round's date?
Quote from Speed Senna :Registration: 1
Username: Spees Senna

Team: Master Team Drivers Zero X-treme

i made this :P
Quote from Emyn :So teppo can't change the 1st Round's date?

Actually the new date is 10.12. its saturday but dindt find new friday to the race
But the next race is that FO8 race
Quote from teppo.jr :Actually the new date is 10.12. its saturday but dindt find new friday to the race

Okay, that Saturday is good.
-
(Speed Senna) DELETED by Speed Senna
Username: jacobatv
Team: NONE
Quote from teppo.jr :Actually the new date is 10.12. its saturday but dindt find new friday to the race

Hey change the OP dude, now it is really confusing as to what dates, what servers etc
Hey i hope its not too late

Username: IAS2424
Team:
none
Realistic NASCAR Server would be good for Friday on my end. PM Dekojester if you'd like to use it. I'll be taking back the server as soon as the event is complete for the LX World Championships Practice mode to resume if you do use it.

Edit: Let me know what's going on, and I'd be happy to help. I've got all of my LX World Championship things up to date and I just am waiting for the time to some to send things out
Hi, can we please get clarity regarding tomorrow evening's race? Whether it will happen, server etc? Don't want to cancel a social event again like last Friday only to discover that there is no race...

Thank you
teppo do you send info to server and all that out tomorrow?

dont hope it like last friday
the silence is deafening...
Quote from NielsenRacer :teppo do you send info to server and all that out tomorrow?

dont hope it like last friday

sending them right now

Oval Racing Trophy 2011
(386 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG