The online racing simulator
Quote from J@tko :Eclipsed posted the race replay in here somewhere

(fixed the licence name mistake :P)
But I posted only race mpr,had it just because saved it,don't have autosave...
Quote from Eclipsed :(fixed the licence name mistake :P)
But I posted only race mpr,had it just because saved it,don't have autosave...

Lol thanks - I thought there was a d in it somewhere but couldn't remember where, so didn't bother :P
Speedsenna, have the Q replays if you still need them, let me know.
Quote from Jettascuba :Speedsenna, have the Q replays if you still need them, let me know.

Post it here. Attachements ---> .mpr

Thank you
Server Info has been sent.

Any questions?

PS. Post here if you didn't got PM
Registration

Username: faze-one
Team: PfH (Pilotes From Hell)

Hey all, i'm brand new driver in PfH and they asked me to join this champ. So it will be a pleasure to join u =)

Cya tomorow on KY1R !!
Round 2
I would like to remind the drivers that you should expect the time table of this event to be a little different. With qualifying being single driver run, the qualifying session should take a little bit longer than before.

We will do our best (Remember, this will be our first time as an administration team. We have experiance, but we have never worked together), but we need cooperation from the drivers.

I'd like to remind everybody that once the grid is sorted and the race is getting ready to begin not to spectate or to jump to pit. We will begin the race with 2 pace laps, so if you forgot fuel, you may stop on the first pace (lag) lap to pick up the additional fuel needed.

I'm not certain that I will be able to attend, but I shall try my best to make it. If I do make it, I will not be there until 19:20 or so (21:20 GMT +2) due to my school schedule.
Ah, so the drivers will be called one by one in quali? if so what is the order? Signed up order I suppose
Quote from rageshgr :Ah, so the drivers will be called one by one in quali? if so what is the order? Signed up order I suppose

I won't be there until late and after qualifying has started. I'd personally go in order of listing on the server connection list though. They might have a different way of doing it though.
Oh ok, thanks
-
(Speed Senna) DELETED by Speed Senna
So this means you don't have admin pass either,as you could change password as admin... Well,how you gonna organize then?
Error fixed! Welcome to server
Can someone give the password please ?
We should get mature people to handle any kind of series, not these kids.
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :We should get mature people to handle any kind of series, not these kids.

Yep, and we had a big crash involving 3 cars @ S/F, never saw yellow flag or sc...
Sorry for problems, but we haven't flagging system because server port was unknown, because Provost was afk during we asked them.

It makes it very difficult to discove SC situations and the rest.

We thought that we will deploy sc when there's a car on the roof, cars which acnt move because of damages...

Tomorrow's race we haven't flag system, so its incoming in the last race
aah good race nice crash altought... but were okay now i think i could have good possibilities to top 6 but nääh.
Great race!
Nice pile-up,you 3 leaders!
The RPM guy I happened to meet at very start of race wasn't very cooperatative in terms of working together,so after I gained lead after 3 leaders crashed each other,I could pull away from the rest alone,which is so unusual in oval. Just kept my focus and won it,was actually really easy!
So tomorrow is a new race FOX @ KY1.

You're welcomed.

I'll be there with J@tko, so SC will income very barely in mid-race

Cornys will direct the last round.

SERVER INFO SAME LIKE TONIGHT.

See ya!
Not bad for the resorces that we had, but there was alot of room for improvment.

Flagging system... there was none. Couldn't throw cautions quickly (have to type "/msg Yellow Flag" which selecting yellow, and then copy it over and over again...

Basically, we couldn't throw a yellow flag.

I'm going to take control of the final race (not tomorrow's) from the in race perspective only. I just want to try and get this series running a little better than what it was before I came in and helped. Me and Speedy did so a little bit today, and in the final round (next time we'll be able to make it) we'll try to do the same.
Quote from Cornys :Flagging system... there was none. Couldn't throw cautions quickly (have to type "/msg Yellow Flag" which selecting yellow, and then copy it over and over again...

Have you heard of a bind? :dunce:
Thanks for the race guys, and I am really sorry for lap 1 , my screen froze for a split second and I hit the wall and ricocheted on to Teppo. Sorry about that
Tomorrow's race will be at same time than NDR Kyoto 150's Heat races :|
Quote from boothy :Have you heard of a bind? :dunce:

I have. I was under the impression that we would have it up until I arrived, and at that point we felt that the use of the SC would be dangerous with the competitors and lack of notification anyways (RCM notification).

I'd push back tomorrow's race a week honestly

Oval Racing Trophy 2011
(386 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG