The online racing simulator
What about standings?
-
(Speed Senna) DELETED by Speed Senna
GOD DAMN IT REALLY NICE stupid damn i have no words for it
Good job...

Anyway - Provost,you're an idiot! Not that this is something new,but still - giving a penalty for not moving off track because I'm in front of leaders? Didn't you see that I passed them quite cleanly and I was pulling away? Dude,I'm happy that you dropped the idea of organizing that league...
Results at lap 49/50... they will be released soon!
bad bad bad bad btw i have replay from who crashed i hope that the guy will kicked for the next race if u want i can send
Well my race was very adversely affected by 2-3 people who violated blue and SC rules
Race Results:

1. MTDZX-Rik97
2.J.Koskinen
3.RPM 17 Korsbaek
4.V.Pitkänen
5.Salatoimik
6.[TR]Rony
7.KxR-Hafik
8.PfH Ragesh
9.PfH CHTI
10.RPM Nielsen
11.Cyclo
12.Eza
13.Tuomo

PS. Very hard to administarte this race with 2 guys, cant notice everything.

See you in 22nd day FOX @ KY1!

Cornys will be there too (unofficially)
No idea,is it worth to complain someone here,but check Tuomo's action in his 3rd lap (when most were on lap 7) before turn 2. Just tried to drove me...
Quote from Speed Senna :Race Results:

1. MTDZX-Rik97
2.J.Koskinen
3.RPM 17 Korsbaek
4.V.Pitkänen
5.Salatoimik
6.[TR]Rony
7.KxR-Hafik
8.PfH Ragesh
9.PfH CHTI
10.RPM Nielsen
11.Cyclo
12.Eza
13.Tuomo

PS. Very hard to administarte this race with 2 guys, cant notice everything.

See you in 22nd day FOX @ KY1!

Cornys will be there too (unofficially)

shame dude i dont know if i will be there if it happen again like today
3.RPM 17 Korsbaek < <<< was the one who pitted me and then I slipped into the wall
Quote from cyclo :shame dude i dont know if i will be there if it happen again like today

I hope it too, we need more guys to the admin team.

+ Server crashed
Quote from Speed Senna :I hope it too, we need more guys to the admin team.

+ Server crashed

you as admin is good but 1 point next time please let me come back i was racing so good :P and we can try next time on the server from pilots from hell
Quote from cyclo :3.RPM 17 Korsbaek < <<< was the one who pitted me and then I slipped into the wall

I was right behind you - you both just didn't tried to keep too much off each other and made contact + a little lag (server wasn't lag free anyway) and you had the worst,and me too,as I couldn't awoid it anymore.
Quote from Eclipsed :No idea,is it worth to complain someone here,but check Tuomo's action in his 3rd lap (when most were on lap 7) before turn 2. Just tried to drove me...

+1 That hit by Tuomo under safety car cost me many place too.
Then Nielson ramming me against wall in spite of laps down. He claims he didnt see me, Well he got a DT later for similar behaviour I guess. So leave it.
If I remember right, Cyclo overtook everyone under Yellow flag and didnt give the position back, in spite of Anti asking him to stop. Anyways he finished many laps down afterwards. So leave it So I don't bother anymore. Many more people. Not worth mentioning, there were lot of other issues today. Hope FOX race is cool!
Quote from Eclipsed :I was right behind you - you both just didn't tried to keep too much off each other and made contact + a little lag (server wasn't lag free anyway) and you had the worst,and me too,as I couldn't awoid it anymore.

dont understand
okay antti,
BTW we get more of events like this ?? otherwise i would organisate with some people oval trophy 2 or something :P
i will not do anything for ORT 2.

I got some trauma from admining for ORT
Quote from Speed Senna : i will not do anything for ORT 2.

lol if we just have good server and someone who can be a good safety car and a admin who knows rules about this then its okay who wants to help :P????????????
Quote from Speed Senna : i will not do anything for ORT 2.

That's all.
Quote from Speed Senna :I hope it too, we need more guys to the admin team.

+ Server crashed

I tried to come but no-one sent me the password
Points updated.

@ J@tko, i will send u password for the last round, if u are able

Please can u discuss with Cornys and Speedy J about this.

I dont really want admin this race anymore :P

I'm trying to race in FOX race, but im still adding points and etc...
(in admin team, but racing)

See ya Thanks
-
(rageshgr) DELETED by rageshgr
Wow,I'm leading the standings! But it doesn't mean anything,as races with FOX are so close,that anything could happen.

Oval Racing Trophy 2011
(386 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG