LFSW name: edge3147
In-game name: [UGR] Psycho
Full team name: Under Ground Race Team
Nationality: USA
LFSW name: kars19
In-game name: [STO]kars'88
Full team name: Sex Tourism Organisers
Nationality: Latvia
As currently 20 drivers have signed up (and most likely some other few will too),I'm kinda optimistic to have at least 12 drivers to finish each round,so I set up points system for top12 finishers to receive more than one point.
it can't realy on a sunday or someting?? I will drive it but only in the weekend.
there's always some leagues on weekends, and 19,00 UTC isn't a problem for u in the Netherlands, it's a bigger problem for us here in Finland
#33 - Emyn
Quote from Stig209 :there's always some leagues on weekends, and 19,00 UTC isn't a problem for u in the Netherlands, it's a bigger problem for us here in Finland

That's true
LFSW name: Sasha-55
In-game name: LegiT S.Aleksic
Full team name: LegiT Racing Team
Nationality: Canadian
Round 1 info
All-wheel-drive Winter Series 2012
Round 1

19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET / 21:00 EET

Round 1 of AWS 2012 is closing - already next monday 19:00 UTC starts Blackwood Rallycross Grand Prix,featuring 20 minutes of qualifying and 39 laps of intence and slippery racing,starting in BL2's 3-wide starting grid! The car for round one is the mighty AWD car - FXR,which,despite not having the right tyres for dirt surface,is still the fastest car around this track,but since there is no official world record in this combination,everyone might be unsure how high he might be in rankings.

At this moment there are 21 entries for the series,so everyone who posts a laptime in qualifying,will be able to start the race (track has 24 car limit).

Server with Airio will be online sunday morning (European time) for 2 day online practice,and server info and password will be PM'ed to all entrants aprox. at same time.
* It's possible that server might be offline in monday morning/noon.

LFSW name: fadeaway
In-game name: spdoFade
Full team name: spdoRacing
Nationality: Serbian
Quote from fadeaway :LFSW name: fadeaway
In-game name: spdoFade
Nationality: Serbian

"The winner stepped on the spot"

(:schwitz
-
(Laimiss) DELETED by Laimiss
Server is online and information has been PM'ed to all registered! In case you haven't received it due to some mistake,give some notification!
LFSW name: Titas22
In-game name: ///Titas22
Full team name: -
Nationality: Lithuania
LFSW name: VTiRacing
In-game name: spdoreno
Nationality: Estonia

if it isn't too late.
#41 - ennD
LFSW name: ennD
In-game name: [SR]A.Jonaitis
Full team name: Sonicrealms Racing
Nationality: Latvia
LFSW name: Emil141
In-Game name: マForce™E141
Full Team name: マForce™
Nationality: Finland
LFSW name: N I K I
In-Game name: 3id N.Đaković
Full Team name: My3id Gaming
Nationality: Bosnia and Herzegovina
The Blackwood Rallycross Grand Prix is successfully (more or less) finished,it was very intence race,and quite chaotic in first few laps due to low grip and high temper of drivers. At this moment I wanted to publish unnoficial results via spdo database,but unfortunately there's a little delay of communication between me and database admins (I guess I should contact earlier),so no figures yet,but I can provide replays in case someone wants to make a protest and doesn't have it himself: download (includes both sessions zipped)

If you make a protest,please include all information,like session,time/lap,involved cars and description.
Note that Salatoimik's bahavior will be under investigation anyway,as he came obviously unprepared and caused some incidents with unneccessary agressiveness.
Deadline for protests - wednesday,18:00 UTC,when official results will be published.
#45 - Emyn
Race was great, I had a lot of fun. So thank you Rony!
I was just so utterly slow in this, qualied 11th only, but in race i suddenly was on pace. I had great fun racing all the way up to 4th, especially with you Rony. Check my3id's site, for an action screenshot.
Damn, I missed it :/
That was interesting, pileups in first laps were EPIC
Gratz to Reno for win
Quote from fadeaway :That was interesting, pileups in first laps were EPIC
Gratz to Reno for win

Have to agree on pileups, I was really suprised when I saw that Emyn was leading.
Yeah, thanks for the race Rony. I don't know what happened at turn 1, who spun me or i spun myself, but i did that. Luckily only Emyn passed me. Was fun to catch him, had like 5-6 laps really great racing. After i passed him, i started to build a gap what i did pretty well thanks to Fade's uber setup.

Thank you all, competitors and admins!

(Going to add event to spdo database in 5 minutes!)

EDIT: HERE is the unofficial results of the race and qualification!
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG