The online racing simulator
Since there were no protests,final results are the same as unnofficial ones.

Salatoimik (moffer) - receives a warning for overagressive driving,causing unneccessary contacts. Any other incidents caused by him in future rounds will lead to disqualification for one or more rounds! Please be more aware about drivers around you.

Official results (feel free to browse through other sheets for various series standings)
Round 2 info
All-wheel-drive Winter Series 2012
Round 2

19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET / 21:00 EET

Next monday is round 2 of AWS 2012 - Kyoto Grand Prix 100! The first round with RB4 GT will be run in Kyoto Ring GP Long Reversed configuration,race lenght is nominated for 100 kilometers,this means 14 laps of fast straights,sweeping turns and some tricky chicanes. Sometimes there are some controversy about the green paved surface,does it count as legal racing surface or not,in AWS we will follow LFSW hotlap rules,where it is legal,but use it at your own risk,as speed humps might damage your car! And to answer some questions asked in round one - NO,button clutch is NOT allowed,anyone caught using this for advantage will be penalized LFS's stop-go equivalent after race - 45 second penalty!

Server with Airio will be online sunday morning (European time) for 2 day online practice,and server info and password will be PM'ed to all entrants aprox. at same time.

Server is online and information has been PM'ed to all registered! In case you haven't received it due to some mistake,give some notification!
cann I still sign up??
LFSW name: Rik97
In-game name: MTDZX-Rik97
Full team name: Master Team Drivers Zero X-treme
Nationality: Netherlands
and I need a pass
Damn, I missed this one again by 7 minutes
LFSW name:cyclo
In-game name: MTDZX-Cyclo

BTW i need a pass :P
Quote from Flame CZE :Damn, I missed this one again by 7 minutes

You could still be able to be for qualifying though...
Quote from cyclo :LFSW name:cyclo
In-game name: MTDZX-Cyclo

BTW i need a pass :P

Sorry,but this was too late for this round...

Anyway - round 2,the tyre burner race is complete with a spdo double win,both in qualifying and race. Even though this track is wider and has more grip than FXR on mud,the first turns had some incidents,I guess I saw Reno driving on 2 wheels out of track after 1st chicane,but later everything settled down for proper racing while keeping tyre temperatures down.
Unofficial results via spdo database

If you make a protest,please include all information,like session,time/lap,involved cars and description.
Deadline for protests - wednesday,17:00 UTC,when official results will be published.
Quote from Eclipsed :You could still be able to be for qualifying though...

Well I tried the password and it was wrong, so
That's weird,unless you tried round 1 password...
(for this round it was "wider")
Nope, I tried the s*******z one @ 19:07 but it looked like you had already started on Remote.
so u try sidewayzz? that was round 1 pass..
Quote from -beelzebub :so u try sidewayzz? that was round 1 pass..

Yes, I did. But I think Eclipsed had already changed it to another one by that time the race started.
We had new password for this round, have you checked your inbox? Try not to use it for round 3
Again - no protests means unnofficial results stays the same,but there was one penalty:

[SRT] K. Johansen - receives 20 seconds penalty added to finish results for absolutely ignoring pit exit line twice from his 3 pit exits,this time it didn't change anything in results,but hopefully it will send a message for future!

Official results (feel free to browse through other sheets for various series standings)
If sign up are still open I wanna get in !

LFSW name:MoMo92i
In-game name: spdomomo
Full team name: spdoRacing
Nationality: French
LFSW name: andres25
In-game name: [SR] A.Azpiazu
Full team name: Sonicrealms Racing
Nationality: Spain
Quote from MoMo92i :If sign up are still open I wanna get in !

Allllllright, i finally got spdo to use FXR woohoo!
Well I will not let you and reno plating alone ^^ threesome is funnier!
LFSW name : tralalala
In-game name : s1lent.
Full team name : <none>
Nationality : Poland
Quote from tralalala :Full team name : <none>

Is that your team name or you're just saying that you don't have one? (I guess,I should had to point out to leave that blank if no team...)
If its not too late to join...

LFSW name: n-murray
In-game name: V\N.Murray
Full team name: Team Vires
Nationality: Irish
No,it's not too late - registration will be possible until start of 6th round,just 2 are done yet!
ok great thanks! i would have joined if i had of known about it!, havnt done an lfs league in AGES!! :P
LFSW name: teppo.jr
In-game name: S R teppo.jr
Full team name: Summer Racing
Nationality: Finland
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG