The online racing simulator
Amy Winehouse, 1983 - 2011 RIP
(124 posts, started )
Inevitable in a way, but still, sad to see someone go so young, a very talented young women IMO, naturally gifted with one hell of a vocal, rest in peace amy.
Was about to post the topic.

I never really was a fan of her or followed her music, and it seems like the drugs got to her, but nevertheless.. RIP.
Not a fan either, but she was probably more talented than the average mainstream artist, and indeed had a great voice and a certain charism.

RIP.
#7 - hp999
Never listened to any of her songs nor had heard of any... RIP.

Kind of ironic that hear death is "overshadowing" the attacks in Oslo. Guess fame comes into play...
Cobain was victim of many things happening in his life - it was inevitable.
Quote from shaun463 :Cobain was victim of many things happening in his life - it was inevitable.

Rubbish - he took the easy way out. Unfortunately, not the easy way for his daughter was it? Coward.
Think about the pressure he was under - even Courtney Love lying.
Quote from Wikpedia :On March 18, 1994, Love phoned Seattle police informing them that Cobain was suicidal and had locked himself in a room with a gun. Police arrived and confiscated several guns and a bottle of pills from Cobain, who insisted that he was not suicidal and had locked himself in the room to hide from Love. When questioned by police, Love said that Cobain had never mentioned that he was suicidal and that she had not seen him with a gun

He was also seriously ill - he just wanted to be away from it. No-one can deny, that it was an absolutely awful experience for his daughter, and Kurt was to blame for many things to go wrong for her, however.
I always thought she looks like she sounds like Janice from 'Friends'.
#12 - 5haz
Talent wasted, rest in peace.
The only sad part about this is how long it took, she tarnished her music before eventually dieing. I'm not being cruel when I say that because I suspect she always wanted to die young and lead a tragic life, rather than burn out and grow old. I just hope her dad doesn't get control of her money and music, he doesn't deserve anything.
RIP, was weird to see she isn't no more..

Now, on another note.
Might change the title into:
"Klutch, this will happen to you"
Not a fan too, but yeah i'll admit she was a nice singer...

RIP.
Not a big surprise. It should have happened, sooner or later. Musicians tend to die sooner.

Never actually heard any song of her, just knew her from some dumb American movie, scary movie or some shit like it and some articles in magazines, which i read accidently. All of those articles were about her poor health and drug addiction.

Life is determined by it's quality, not by length. This was inevitable. My life is shit. Kthxbye.
Quote from hp999 :
Kind of ironic that hear death is "overshadowing" the attacks in Oslo. Guess fame comes into play...

Mhm...

She had it coming.
She chose how to live her own life. And she picked drugs/substances/whatsoever.
R.I.P anyway.
Not everyone was a fan, but she had a vocal that was unmistakeable, sad that the raw talent that she had is now gone.

I guess i could be regarded as one of the lucky few that actually met her in person, only for like 2 minutes but we chatted and she seemed like a really nice girl who talked a lot of sense, was years back, when she was starting to break thru, some time in '07 i think, was when i was doing a training course in london and ended up in camden with a few thers who saw the course as a reason to go get lashed in the evening, was in the hawley arms, turns out it was her local, unbeknown to us.

We was all sat there, and she walked in, all of us were like, is that,,, nah **** off, cant be, but then she does live round here, i reckon its her, and it was my round so i just plonked myself down at the bar next to her and basically just played it cool and said hello alright, she was like yeah all good cheers, i then got a bit starstruck and siad i love your stuff and your really good, she said thanks and then i rejoined the lads, to which they said i take it you obv got an autograph, and i was like erm, whoops, didnt think to ask.
Ah, cool...
Quote from Crashgate3 :I always thought she looks like she sounds like Janice from 'Friends'.

LOL sorta, and for the record, thats one of the best TV series evar
Quote from danthebangerboy :We was all sat there, and she walked in, all of us were like, is that,,, nah **** off, cant be, but then she does live round here, i reckon its her, and it was my round so i just plonked myself down at the bar next to her and basically just played it cool and said hello alright, she was like yeah all good cheers,

You silly, Silly brits.

RIP. Sad to see the music industry going down in flames progressively..

(124 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG