The online racing simulator
Optional sirens into car
(65 posts, started )

Poll : Want sirens into LFS?

Yes.
No, why?
Optional sirens into car
So I mean when these sirens are selected in car setup like selecting open roof, the sirens look like in this picture: (deleted) then the horn are siren and when pressing 9 it's start siren... I wonder... What you guys think in my idea?
No pictures of mods here!
Only functions I can think of are for police in cruise servers and safety cars but that's it I think
This is just my little idea... And the picture just show what I think.
posting vob mod images is not allowed on here nor is providing the link to get them
what the hell has that to do with a racing simulator?
I just like cruising...
Well there are audible sirens (link) but there won't be any for the roof of the car
I post this topic because I like to see sirens in roof in cops cars.
Never gonna happen and what a suggestion...
Quote from cargame.nl :what the hell has that to do with a racing simulator?

Well the sirens could be part of a safety car but suggestion is useless nonetheless
Quote from speed1230 :Well the sirens could be part of a safety car but suggestion is useless nonetheless

In which series in real life have you seen with a siren on the SC?
Quote from boothy :In which series in real life have you seen with a siren on the SC?

Maybe the F1 safety car, for example
Quote from Whiskey :Maybe the F1 safety car, for example

But isn't siren the sound device?
yeap, strobe lights is the light ramp on the roof..
Quote from Flame CZE :But isn't siren the sound device?

yes, but I think everybody here understood what he meant
I want Browning machine guns.
Can we have L.E.D neons too plz
You are here for a year, and you wanna turn the game into a Cruise Simulator. What? It isnt.
Looking at his age on lfsw, all these threads and wierd ideas makes sence.
I actually agree to some part,

the safety car would stick out abit. with the light ramp on the roof.

this should only be for cars that are safety car related, as is standard cars. (with hard roof)
I think it's a good idea. Make the strobes orange and suddenly it won't be cruise related unless people who want to use it in cruising purposes get some blue/red DDS files for it. It's not unrealistic for a racing simulator and it shouldn't be too complicated to add either. Also add some admin controll over the function so that not a bunch of people drive around with strobe lights on the roof :P
Quote from pärtan :i think it's a good idea. Make the strobes orange and suddenly it won't be cruise related unless people who want to use it in cruising purposes get some blue/red dds files for it. It's not unrealistic for a racing simulator and it shouldn't be too complicated to add either. Also add some admin controll over the function so that not a bunch of people drive around with strobe lights on the roof

+1
Initially the idea comes across as tacky and looks as flammable as nylon bedding - considering it is a racing simulator at heart and you're suggesting an emergency warning system.

However pärtan seems to talk some sense and put it into a good context. Obviously being part of a cruise team, I'd have to say yes.
I like the idea.

But i find it hard that the developers would even consider implementing this, they already got alot of other stuff to do, that is way more important than this..

Optional sirens into car
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG