The online racing simulator
LFS drawings
(54 posts, started )
LFS drawings
-
(eddy678) DELETED by eddy678
Wonderfull, I especially like the picture of XFG on South City. That car reminds me of Škoda Fabia even more when drawn by hand
@ eddy678 Dude these are f#ckin drawings, come on. I guess that since you have S2 you have VWS You do realize that the skin viewer is free, right? I am getting sick of this.

@é_nois_q_tá_cachorro
Great stuff! Keep up the good work!
Quote from eddy678 :hmm fxr and vws in demo...

what?
as well
vw fxr and in the demo?

is just a painting that has too much?

[edit]
but the scirocco I saw him at the cmx viewer I just went for the role. _.

and thanks to all ^ ^
sorry for my bad english
Quote from é_nois_q_tá_cachorro :what?
as well
vw fxr and in the demo?

is just a painting that has too much?

[edit]
but the scirocco I saw him at the cmx viewer I just went for the role. _.

and thanks to all ^ ^
sorry for my bad english

Don't worry about it, There are just some genuine ****s that don't appreciate anyone until they have definite proof that YOU HAVE NOT CRACKED TROLOLOLO. (Yet there is like 9 working pirate bay torrents that nobody wants to shutdown, hint hint.)

Your art is fabulous, Even if you have cracked. I'd love to see more, Could you try some in color? I'd love to have this as a desktop.
I do not know photoshop vectorize
Quote from TehPaws3D :Don't worry about it, There are just some genuine ****s that don't appreciate anyone until they have definite proof that YOU HAVE NOT CRACKED TROLOLOLO. (Yet there is like 9 working pirate bay torrents that nobody wants to shutdown, hint hint.)

Your art is fabulous, Even if you have cracked. I'd love to see more, Could you try some in color? I'd love to have this as a desktop.

I was just wondering is he had cracked lfs or not
and no im not being an **** i think his pictures are very good.
that track in the background looks like south city.
Quote from wolfshark :@ eddy678 Dude these are f#ckin drawings, come on. I guess that since you have S2 you have VWS You do realize that the skin viewer is free, right? I am getting sick of this.

@é_nois_q_tá_cachorro
Great stuff! Keep up the good work!

im not saying that he did crack it.
Its just unusual that a demo user does drawings on s2 cars thats all.
I love his drawings just try not to get all angry about that 1st post i did infact im going to delete it.
I did the drawings for prints s2 car of friends who have S2 liscense and sometimes I use the crack version 0.6b

I think it's forbidden to talk about it here right?
Well, he can draw pictures from images made by other users...

Good drawings btw.
-
(Zay) DELETED by Zay : Stop hating haters, and enjoy his work
What's this thing with having one headlight popped up?
XRT, what else
No, I mean why do people do it? I've seen it in a few photos/renders/drawings.
Ah right, well, I don't know either and I am wondering too
very good!
no no no no
design that are all handmade Thurs was after I take a photo with digital camera
Cool stuff
Quote from Crashgate3 :What's this thing with having one headlight popped up?

Erm, secondhand Toyota Celica? Mine did it.
Or, perhaps like a crappy 915 Porsche a friend of mine once owned, that did it all the time, lol.
It's called lazy-eye, Made up around the "Drift" people, You can do it with any eye-Open headlight, Just flick your lights on/off fast.

It causes drag, It looks stupid, It is technically stupid, But drifters do it frequently.

(it also busts your lights more often as well.)

Edit: Here's a picture, This is only the "one version" Of lazy eye, As in, you can have both lights half open, One open, Or one barely opened and one fully opened to keep it street legal.

Sorry for hi-jacking the thread. I'll shutup now
Quote from TehPaws3D :It's called lazy-eye, Made up around the "Drift" people, You can do it with any eye-Open headlight, Just flick your lights on/off fast.

It causes drag, It looks stupid, It is technically stupid, But drifters do it frequently.

(it also busts your lights more often as well.)

Yes Paws, because every car you see with these kind of head lights isn't an aftermarket modification but the driver just flicking the switch really fast.
Quote from TehPaws3D :(Yet there is like 9 working pirate bay torrents that nobody wants to shutdown, hint hint.)

Because torrent trackers are not in violation, since they don't *have* the software, but only info where the software can be downloaded from(other P2P connected PCs). It's tricky to shut down a torrent site, most have been shut down by their owners only because they got tired of the presure from the officials.

As for drawings, AWESOME! Can you do an XRR on Kyoto?
I'll even provide a screenshot.
wow. this ban came fast...

LFS drawings
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG