The online racing simulator
LFS drawings
(54 posts, started )
That was one cracker I didn't want to see banned... if only he didn't talk too much
#27 - Uke
Quote from Senninha25 :That was one cracker I didn't want to see banned... if only he didn't talk too much

+1 So lame.
Just because he did some drawings you feel bad for him? If someone stole your car, and made some pictures of it while he has it, does that make it any less worse? (yes, maybe a bad example)
that example's a bit exagerated (even though it is somehow in the same league as to what the cracker did) but I'm pretty sure that the way he blabbed about cracking the game means he had no idea it was illegal...so:

Quote from Bose321 :If someone borrowed your 24€ car miniature, and made some pictures of it while he has it, does that make it any less worse?

Fixed it for you. You do have a point though, at the end of the day it's always a cheap shot.
it is stealing...

But he isn't dead xD. Maybe he can be unbanned when he buys a license. He obviously has some talent and it won't be long till he got that spare cash
Quote from Senninha25 :but I'm pretty sure that the way he blabbed about cracking the game means he had no idea it was illegal...

What happened to the world? Aren't the kids taught any feel for what's right and what's wrong anymore?

Quote from JazzOn :it is stealing...

But he isn't dead xD. Maybe he can be unbanned when he buys a license. He obviously has some talent and it won't be long till he got that spare cash

Talent? I can't draw well myself, but that was mediocre. I think for these pictures you only get money if you sell them at the traffic-lights and have a piece of cardboard that reads "homeless" or something...

And oh yeah... I think as a demo-racer you just have to reregister to be back in the game, right?
Quote from Bandit77 :sell them at the traffic-lights

might be enough for an lfs license xD

Point is, if he can draw that, he can drw other things.. some have a talent for this and some don't.

About the name.. maybe he want to keep it.
Quote from JazzOn :might be enough for an lfs license xD

Point is, if he can draw that, he can drw other things.. some have a talent for this and some don't.

About the name.. maybe he want to keep it.

What he meant to say is; the drawings are nice and all, but no way good enough to earn big money.
I know what he means, hence the smiley, but the guy is obviously very young and his skill probably refine and evolve in time.

However, sooner or later he probably can make money with his talent... or just clean up something xD
do any of you people have nothing better to do than think of a little something to accuse a new forum member for cracking?

there are pictures of ALL lfs cars on the official website, free to see for everybody! the cmx viewer is also free to use for everybody!

also there are tons of official screenshots of almost every corner of lfs, even some of unfinished or not released material!

it is because of people like you that some demo users might never buy a license!!! not because they have no money or lfs is not a good game, no because of people like you who do not welcome new forum members as guests and possible new friends, but blame them for stealing. do you realize that all this unpolitness might also cost the devs money?

ok, this one said the bad crack word himself, that was stupid, but that is no reason to treat anybody the way you people sometimes do!

best whishes to all of you and might there be someone who treats you the way you deserve to be treated...

and there is nothing that justifies bad behaviour, just because it was a reaction to a bad behaviour of another person.

peace, mo
Quote from molocco :do any of you people have nothing better to do than think of a little something to accuse a new forum member for cracking?

there are pictures of ALL lfs cars on the official website, free to see for everybody! the cmx viewer is also free to use for everybody!

also there are tons of official screenshots of almost every corner of lfs, even some of unfinished or not released material!

it is because of people like you that some demo users might never buy a license!!! not because they have no money or lfs is not a good game, no because of people like you who do not welcome new forum members as guests and possible new friends, but blame them for stealing. do you realize that all this unpolitness might also cost the devs money?

ok, this one said the bad crack word himself, that was stupid, but that is no reason to treat anybody the way you people sometimes do!

best whishes to all of you and might there be someone who treats you the way you deserve to be treated...

and there is nothing that justifies bad behaviour, just because it was a reaction to a bad behaviour of another person.

peace, mo

You are pretty much full of yourself aren't you?

While you are basically right, that there is no need to talk about his license since this is only concern of the devs and mods, you are very much wrong in what you are saying.

For one, last time i've read, almost everybody is complementing his drawings and talk mainly about the subject itself. He was very welcomed untill he said he uses a "stolen" version of the game. If he buys a license or not is totally irrelevant of the fact that one or 2 people asked him about he license status. If it would bother him, he wouldn't have said it, or lied about it and kept it by the friend-statement.

Further i find it hard to find the logic in your last 2 sentences. You say you want that people treat other like they do, but in the same sentence you also say it's not justified.
sorry, if i used a bad tone in my comment, i´m a bit tired.

this thread just got me upset, because like some other forum members i liked the fact that this guy was brave enough to show his pictures and then somebody thought of accusing him for cracking based on the fact that his forum name showed "demo" and he showed a car that he wasn´t "allowed to know about" untill he is proper licenced.

this behaviour sadly is often seen in this forum and is really not nice against potential lfs customers.
why are people acting that way? also if they see somebody use the demo for longer than five minutes, why do they blame them for not buying a licence? if the devs liked any restriction on the use of the demo they would have coded it in.

this game and its devs are something special - the way the game is developed and spread is special - so the lfs community should also be something special. be nice and help eachother - and go racing!

@jazz: please reread my last two sentences and think about them for one more minute. my best wish for that people is that they might be treated in a way that helps them to see how bad it is to be mistreated and that they learn from that not to treat others bad. (they should not suffer in this learning process, but sadly often enough people are just willing to change if it hurts real bad).

(and for the record: besides food i eat and the air that i breathe, i´m 100% full of me!™, you are too, aren´t you?)

peace, mo
#38 - CSU1
Post some moar drawings already
Moar!
Quote from Bose321 :Just because he did some drawings you feel bad for him? If someone stole your car, and made some pictures of it while he has it, does that make it any less worse? (yes, maybe a bad example)

If someone copied your car, and then did something to a copy of it, would you care?
i agree 100% with molocco

and reiljans, i wouldnt care; that is another bad example
Quote from molocco :
@jazz: please reread my last two sentences and think about them for one more minute. my best wish for that people is that they might be treated in a way that helps them to see how bad it is to be mistreated and that they learn from that not to treat others bad. (they should not suffer in this learning process, but sadly often enough people are just willing to change if it hurts real bad).

(and for the record: besides food i eat and the air that i breathe, i´m 100% full of me!™, you are too, aren´t you?)

peace, mo

Right, I get what you mean and yes, I am
molocco... cool down, alteeeeer!

no one's really harsh in this thread, right? if you do not agree with me, quote the statements that are IYO over the top against someone who admitted using a cracked version.

@Reiljans: duuuuude... in which universe does this analogy make any sense?
Quote from Bandit77 :@Reiljans: duuuuude... in which universe does this analogy make any sense?

In this one. Because comparing car stealing to breaking the terms of a license agreement is just plain stupid.
By cracking you're not denying anyone the use of the software(yes is a crime), unlike by stealing a car, you're denying it's use to someone.
"Mala in se" vs. "mala prohibita"
Quote from xfirestorm :In this one. Because comparing car stealing to breaking the terms of a license agreement is just plain stupid.
By cracking you're not denying anyone the use of the software(yes is a crime), unlike by stealing a car, you're denying it's use to someone.

If someone broke into the model car manufacturers warehouse and stole a model car (worth 24£) exactly like yours. Would it have any real effect on you?

I believe not. Even the manufacturer would hardly notice.

On the other hand if he made 100000 copies of the model car and sold them to other people for 12£...

That's the difference between real piratism and the occasional game cracker/movie donwloader.

I have a real big problem with the adverts comparing making a copy of some software or a movie with stealing a car. If you make a copy of a movie only some big company gets 10£ less income or more if the movie was good and you decide to buy it.

If you steal some ones car s/he might not be able to go to work, take a child to hospital, go visit long lost relatives or a loved one. I think there's a bit of a difference.

Only problem I have with downloading a movie from the net is that many times you get pr0n instead of the movie you were hoping for. And you can bash the bishop only so many times a day.

Big companies should make it legal do download movies from the net. Just make the file a little worse quality then the DVD and charge something like 0.5£ per movie and I bet they'd make a huge profit. Both with the net service and DVDs.

Yes, I'm so far behind times I still prefer DVD to BluRay.
I think the question about pirating a software such as LFS is more ethical rather than legislative. LFS is made by a small team that need support to go on so those coming here saying out loud they cracked the game (I'm not aiming anyone in particular) are subject to be treated as thief.
If someone tells me he got the transformers 3 from the net I couldn't care less.. especially if the person wouldn't even pay to go see it in theatres. In this situation there is absolutely no downside economical effect and the poor chap got to see his bad flick with poor quality. Actually.. I could go on to say that buying in mass a poor product encourages mediocrity in short terms. Argument: Transformers 3.

LFS is made by passionate minds and deserve support!

PS: I hate all transformers movies.
#47 - OAW
ohai 2008

ohai later in 2008

resizing is for pros

el highjacko grande
wow, nice drawings..!
I would love to have the same skills.. keep em coming

LFS drawings
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG