The online racing simulator
Right with Dodge Dealers i make this few days ago this pic, because my friend asks me what car looks like Kuruma from GTA 3, so i said its Interpid.

Quote from PMD9409 :That's the Evernham car someone mentioned that both Bill Elliott and Kasey Kahne drove. It was sponsored by Dodge Dealers, but had a heavy Dodge backing.

Penske I believe gets that Dodge backing now. Roush/Yates gets Ford backing. Redbull/Gibbs get Toyota backing. Hendrick and RCR gets Chevy backing. Pretty sure that's how it works. Chevy is on many cars so its hard to know if they back any.

Quote from DieKolkrabe :
IIRC Evernham's team was factory support in all but name for a few years

Same deal (if I read it right), with Holman-Moody Fords in 60s
Quote from PMD9409 :My excuse would have been: "I'm sorry, we don't have enough funding, mind helping?"

You should be a business man
Quote from Cornys :You should be a business man

That's not funny, I was actually a national finalist in a business competition back in highschool. Top 25 in the country, I'll take it.
Quote from PMD9409 :That's not funny, I was actually a national finalist in a business competition back in highschool. Top 25 in the country, I'll take it.

See, I know tallent when I see it
#31 - JJ72
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :EDIT: I am struggling to find a time and a place where less horsepower is a GOOD thing... within reason of course, a 5,000 horespower beast would be nearly undriveable

in 1999 Williams F1 had the exact problem of the BMW engine being too powerful and chew up its rear tires more than the competition.

they may gain 3 tenths a lap down the straights but lose out more in terms of optimal strategy.
In '99 they didn't have BMW engines they had Supertec(rebadged renault) engines which quite frankly didn't make much more power then what they did in 1997 when Renault left shop.
#33 - JJ72
Quote from Mustafur :In '99 they didn't have BMW engines they had Supertec(rebadged renault) engines which quite frankly didn't make much more power then what they did in 1997 when Renault left shop.

correction, should be 2003
Quote from Mustafur :HRT and FPR

FPR is Pro Drive. They run under FPR in Aussie for some reason I'm sure is very interesting. You could say it is a factory team, but not a Ford factory.
Fpv is owned by prodrive which is ford australias perforance arm, so it kind still is a factory team.

Think of it as what Trd is to Toyota but independently owned.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG