The online racing simulator
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :He did a few WTCC races in 2005, and wasn't THAT ridiculous considering that he didn't know most of the tracks, etc.

This. Face it, whether you like him or not (I HATE him, always have), he's a decent driver.
Quote from tristancliffe :I think there is a difference.

Not all pikeys are gypsies/travellers.
Most gypsies/travellers are pikeys (the way to tell is if they 'own' a Transit van).

They aren't a 'race', so no racism.

Indeed gypsies are scum, they either roam around tax evading, or stay in one spot, sponging off the gov't and making neighbours life hell.. (I should know, Slovak Romany gypsies occupy about 90% of the apartments in my apartment complex, they are noisey, un-couth and a nuisance nightmare.
Quote from BlueFlame :Indeed gypsies are scum, they either roam around tax evading, or stay in one spot, sponging off the gov't and making neighbours life hell.. (I should know, Slovak Romany gypsies occupy about 90% of the apartments in my apartment complex, they are noisey, un-couth and a nuisance nightmare.

For a second I thought you lived in the US.
Quote from BlueFlame :Why would that be? :P

Quote from BlueFlame :they either roam around tax evading, or stay in one spot, sponging off the gov't and making neighbours life hell..

Welcome to the US.
Quote from PMD9409 :Welcome to the US.

I think there's always some people doing it in every country. They seem to get away with it, honest 'normal' people can't get away with it even if they TRIED.
Quote from BlueFlame :I think there's always some people doing it in every country. They seem to get away with it, honest 'normal' people can't get away with it even if they TRIED.

Well obviously, but that was kinda the point. It isn't "just" gypsies.
More ****ing about with the regs...

Quote :TOCA tweaks tech regs

TOCA, the organiser of the Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship, has implemented two changes to the series’ technical regulations which will take immediate effect starting at Rockingham’s event this weekend (17-18 Sept).

NGTC Turbo Boost Reduction:
Following data analysis and in accordance with Championship Regulation 1.11.2.a, all cars running to full Next Generation Touring Car (NGTC) regulations (i.e. non S2000-based) are required to compete with a maximum boost pressure 0.05 bar lower than that permitted for each car at rounds 19, 20 & 21 (Knockhill).

Minimum Weight (base weight):
Following data analysis and in accordance with Championship Regulation 1.11.2.b, the Administrator hereby implements with immediate effect a +20kg variation in the minimum weight (ie. base weight) of all turbo-powered cars (both S2000-based and NGTC).

http://btcc.net/html/generalnews_detail.php?id=2631

Apparently questions are being asked by the turbo teams whether the tyres and roll cages are suitable for the increased weight.
Quote from Bean0 :Apparently questions are being asked by the turbo teams whether the tyres and roll cages are suitable for the increased weight.

I would hope that the roll cages are designed with at least a 20kg tolerance

And they are touring cars, you know the weight is likely to change
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :I would hope that the roll cages are designed with at least a 20kg tolerance

And they are touring cars, you know the weight is likely to change

This is just their method of protest. They know they can't deny that they have had a performance advantage over the NA cars, and so they have to find another reason to object to these regulation changes.

The "whining" done by Plato will be done twelve-fold by the turbo car drivers/teams now.
I'm pretty sure the cars will be fine, after all most are just S2000 chassis with a heavier NGTC turbo engine stuck in, and they have to be built to cope with 45kg of success ballast anyway.
Quote from JPeace :Good one Matt Neal, "Im gonna rip your ****ing Face off", Yeah but he has helmet on so I wouldn't. Matt needs to stop thinking he is the dogs bollocks and get on with the job he has, beating everyone in an undercompetative car.

Given the regulations, Plato is showing how quick he is. Sure hes a bit of a nob out of the car, but then Matt Neal is a whiny bitch.
Quote from BlueFlame :...but then Matt Neal is a whiny bitch.

So is Plato, as seen with all those turbo regulation changes during the season. And specially this season, he's been on a moaning spree, getting annoyed and throwing a fit at whatever bad happens to him.
Jason Plato's one of my favourite touring car drivers, but he just needs to cool his head and pipe down on the complaining.
Quote from Senninha25 :So is Plato, as seen with all those turbo regulation changes during the season. And specially this season, he's been on a moaning spree, getting annoyed and throwing a fit at whatever bad happens to him.
Jason Plato's one of my favourite touring car drivers, but he just needs to cool his head and pipe down on the complaining.

Kinda stupid viewpoint. Had he not complained and kept cool he wouldn't have seen the Honda's pegged back. He did exactly the right thing by moaning and complaining.

However he is still a dumbass for using the term p*key.
Quote from Intrepid :Kinda stupid viewpoint. Had he not complained and kept cool he wouldn't have seen the Honda's pegged back. He did exactly the right thing by moaning and complaining.

However he is still a dumbass for using the term p*key.

Fair point, although it's hard not to come across as a whiner for all the protesting he's done. But again, no pain no gain.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Neal accusing Plato of saying dirty stuff on him and his family on the Internets - what is he refeering to? any links?

Yea, I did a quick search and found nothing.. So dunno if it was removed or it was a bluff of some kind.
Hmm seems like Plato is back in it...

And did anyone else see the Ginetta race? So epic, carnage on lap 1, a bird on the track getting killed, lead pair go off at Paddock Hill, Niall Murray up to 3rd from the back and the top 4 covered by 0.3s!
Poor Jackson can have some huge regrets now.
Yeh, what was it, 5 races in a row he didn't score any points in when he was leading? Imagine if that didn't happen. It can still happen, but it's going to be a long shot! Look forward to finals day.
Quote from Minimaxman :Yeh, what was it, 5 races in a row he didn't score any points in when he was leading? Imagine if that didn't happen. It can still happen, but it's going to be a long shot! Look forward to finals day.

6 races actually, except he got one fastest lap point at Knockhill.

18 points in both meetings(Knockhill+Rockingham) would've put him on top of the standings. For the record, his average over the first 6 rounds was 26 1/3.

Many things can still happen of course, but looks like Honda's to lose now. Hope Shedden will be more racy at Silverstone.
Quote from JPeace :Unless Neal puts himself in a position where he cannot mathematically win the championship going into the final race, it will be a race between Plato and Neal. Daddy Neal will not allow Shedden to get anywhere near his son.

Yea, and Shedden is everyones favourite driver in teh BTCC. Cos he stays out of the stupid arguments and kid playground antics.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG