edit: @ r4ptor's CoRe renders.
Someone please render this for me?
I will send the skin via pm - since its private
Attached images
fdny fxr.jpg
Some renders for wildstyle/SAVAGE SimSports

Click for bigger sizes.

A timelapse of the 3D work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8-lyygRjRw
No vid for the shopping I did, unfortunately. That recording became corrupt for some reason
Very nice!
I am a bit curious about the skin cause it looks like the skin of ev0. Just other names on it. but again nice renders !
Amazing stuff again r4ptor!
You are asking for a complex render and while I do not mind it, I do mind that the skin isn't in better quality. The skin looks like a 512px version scaled up to 1024px. If you are going to ask me to do something like this then at least provide a good quality skin - at least 2048px.

I mean no offense by this and I hope you can see my point. It's no fun for me to do this because I can already tell the end result will look bad no matter how good background I find or how much time I spend on it.

I can still have a look at it, but if it's not working sufficiently enough then I'll skip the render.
Very nice r4ptor
Excellent renders!
Thank you all for the nice comments.

Bose321: I use Autodesk Softimage along with mental ray as the renderer. I can highly recommend it however it could have been done with pretty much any 3d application - with more pain
Quote from r4ptor :Bose321: I use Autodesk Softimage along with mental ray as the renderer. I can highly recommend it however it could have been done with pretty much any 3d application - with more pain

Since I only used 3ds max for rendering - Is the learning curve steep? Can I use existing files?
Quote from Firexter :...

Quote from r4ptor :You are asking for a complex render and while I do not mind it, I do mind that the skin isn't in better quality. The skin looks like a 512px version scaled up to 1024px. If you are going to ask me to do something like this then at least provide a good quality skin - at least 2048px.

I mean no offense by this and I hope you can see my point. It's no fun for me to do this because I can already tell the end result will look bad no matter how good background I find or how much time I spend on it.

I can still have a look at it, but if it's not working sufficiently enough then I'll skip the render.

this
Quote from Bose321 :Since I only used 3ds max for rendering - Is the learning curve steep? Can I use existing files?

I can't say for sure. I found it to be easy but I've read people who come from Maya or Max may have more difficulties adapting to it. You could give it try and see how it works for you.

But in all honesty I think you will be better off with Max. It has a greater user base and thereby more stuff such as free models and tutorials.

Edit: no, you cant use your existing program specific files such as .max. You would have to save them as obj or fbx and redo material and lights etc.

Firexter:
Quote from kiste :I am a bit curious about the skin cause it looks like the skin of ev0. Just other names on it. but again nice renders !

The skin is made by b0rn from Evo, he just made something quick for us for the 16H race.
ahg okay.
TSome renders for Tiger Express Motorsport

Click for highres

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG