The online racing simulator
The Bird is not the word... :(
(34 posts, started )
Random title.

Surprised our conspiracy buddy Racer XNZ hasnt started a thread on this with some crazy explanation behind it. But meh...

So, more dead birds falling from the sky, and more random explanations from the government/scientists.

Just some random ones from the events that started at New Years. (Both fish and birds)

-Water too cold
-Weather too cold in general
-Indigestion
-Lightning/Trauma
-Hitting power lines
-Hit by freaking cars while they were walking...
-Fireworks
-Stress

...list goes on.

Wouldnt it be just better to say, "We dont have a damn clue why its raining birds and fish have decided they are going to adapt to land". I mean some of those explanations just sound bizzare...

The end of the world! Everybody freak out now!

Nah just kidding....
massive bird deaths happen all the time. There were so many reports of it last year too. Dunno why this has suddenly gotten more news. Must be nothing else to report on.
Quote from rich uk :massive bird deaths happen all the time. There were so many reports of it last year too. Dunno why this has suddenly gotten more news. Must be nothing else to report on.

Its a conspiracy I tell ya! They be hiding something big from us and just use this to divert our attention!
#4 - J@tko
Quote :The Bird is not the word...

Lies!
Quote from rich uk :massive bird deaths happen all the time. There were so many reports of it last year too. Dunno why this has suddenly gotten more news. Must be nothing else to report on.

This. Things like this aren't new, or happening more, it's just that as global communication gets better, they're reported more, and to a wider audience.
If you go by that idea there is also a big fault about to release an earthquake in Sweden rc10racer......What fault line is that?
I thought the birds falling had already been explained by angry pigs getting their own back?
It's probably due to a massive recent increase in Chemtrails
Do i care about birds falling dead from the sky? ... No, only if they hit my car though and crap will be everywhere.
Quote from rich uk :If you go by that idea there is also a big fault about to release an earthquake in Sweden rc10racer......What fault line is that?

I meant to edit my post saying that it does not explain why it's happens in other counties aswell.
#13 - 5haz
Its blatantly HAARP signals sent out by the red dress wearing space lizards.
O rly? Prove it.
I found a dead baby bird in the garden today afternoon. Fell off from the roof.
#16 - DeKo
It's the Jews, obviously.
hahaa,not funny
If there was only a claim that birds and fish had died then it would be a conspiracy theory.
When they actually float belly up or fall from the sky then it may be fact.

It's certainly interesting, yes it's happened before but some of the effects ( liquified organs ) certainly suggests that some type of investigation may be interesting.

This article gives a wide range of possible explinations but without more information it's an open question.
http://www.activistpost.com/20 ... s-for-dead-birds-and.html
Activistpost seems like a credible source for any information I might need in the future.
Yes, I agree.....

#24 - 5haz
Love the links to people's books on Amazon, profiteering off people's gulibility, back in the bad old days they called that kind of thing religion.
Quote from DevilDare :-Hit by freaking cars while they were walking...

The roads round here are littered with dead animals. Many of them I have put there. It is nothing to put write about really as thousands of animals wind up dead every day.

(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG