The online racing simulator
Worst car EVER
(120 posts, started )
#76 - senn
I don't think the Le Mons cars are that horrible, I mean they cost next to nothing and many of them actually complete a 24 hour endurance race.. Seems good to me
Quote from G!NhO :Looks abit like your Corsa.

it is, its just the french cousin is all.

id say the frenchie is also faster... Lmfao.
Quote from freddyalek90 :Again, me DO like. It reminds me a lot of the BMW Z3M Coupè, and I liked that as well.

it does indeed... trouble is the z3 coupe is still one of the fugliest cars ever made only rivaled by that abomination from ferrari
Z3? Do you guys know the FF is almost 5m long and the Z3 is around 3.5m? Not a good comparison...

Anyway, regarding the car, I think the front looks a bit crossover, to big details... but the side and rear are just hot Ferrari (or my friends at Pininfarina I should say) have dared to design something different and it still looks like a proper Ferrari, that's what I call design, if we like or not no one cares.
Quote from NitroNitrous :Z3? Do you guys know the FF is almost 5m long and the Z3 is around 3.5m? Not a good comparison...

The Z3 is 4.025 meters long. But I agree with you, an almost 5 meters long shooting-brake is awful.

Quote from NitroNitrous :Anyway, regarding the car, I think the front looks a bit crossover, to big details... but the side and rear are just hot Ferrari (or my friends at Pininfarina I should say) have dared to design something different and it still looks like a proper Ferrari, that's what I call design, if we like or not no one cares.

I think the front is ugly, the side is ugly and the rear is a bitt less ugly. It's daring, but not quite my taste.
Quote from NitroNitrous :Z3? Do you guys know the FF is almost 5m long and the Z3 is around 3.5m? Not a good comparison...

its a perfect comparison... the cars look extremely similar(ly ugly) from the side
Buddy. Awesome name.

Comes with heavy-ass ineffective lead-acid batteries or NiMH if you're rich enough. Has seats for 3 tiny people and room for a sheet of paper in the trunk.
#87 - AJS
the text says : "mildly damaged"

and

"except for the damage in a good condition just it has to be dealt with"

no shit sherlock...

awesome deal for 1600 Euro
Attached images
mildly damaged.jpg
Quote from AJS :the text says : "mildly damaged"

and

"except for the damage in a good condition just it has to be dealt with"

no shit sherlock...

awesome deal for 1600 Euro

And why is this on worst car thread?
Cause it's a terrible car??
That era of Impreza is the only one worth having. Anything post 1996 just gets shittier and shittier in every way.
Toyota Prius. Mainly because of the smug pricks who think they're saving the world when they drive one.
Quote from Intrepid :Toyota Prius. Mainly because of the smug pricks who think they're saving the world when they drive one.

"You're doing it again! Stop talking with your eyes closed!"
My girlfriend has a Prius. Not because she wants to be 'green' (she recognises that few cars are worse for the planet than a Prius), but because the combination of mpg, road tax, congestion charge discounts etc mean it works out cheaper as a company car than pretty much anything, and can carry lots, is surprisingly comfortable, and will sit on a motorway all day long at 100mph if needed whilst still returning over 45mpg.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Oh, 'your girlfriend' has one?

Your secret is out Mr Cliffe

I have an MX-5. That's far more shameful!!!!!

And I genuinely want to change it for a Smart ForTwo
Quote from tristancliffe :I have an MX-5. That's far more shameful!!!!!

And I genuinely want to change it for a Smart ForTwo

You'd be annoyed by the semi-automatic gearbox. It's a pain in the arse.
Quote from tristancliffe :My girlfriend has a Prius. Not because she wants to be 'green' (she recognises that few cars are worse for the planet than a Prius), but because the combination of mpg, road tax, congestion charge discounts etc mean it works out cheaper as a company car than pretty much anything, and can carry lots, is surprisingly comfortable, and will sit on a motorway all day long at 100mph if needed whilst still returning over 45mpg.

It won't do 45mpg at 100Mph simply because it can't do 100mph or 45mpg under any circumstance.

They are comfortable I will give them that and the interior is quite nice but aside from that it's a poor car, not because I am anti-hybrid, but because it's a crap hybrid car.

You know what is a better car, also is exempt from congestion charge (and thus either is no tax or a very nominal amount ie £30 a month)?

Toyota Auris for a start
Golf Bluemotion.
Volvo V50 DRIVe 1.6

Prius is the worst of the breed IMO. And it's true they are normally bought by ecomentalists who always go "I drive a prius you know"..
Quote from hrtburnout :You'd be annoyed by the semi-automatic gearbox. It's a pain in the arse.

Pssst, it isn't a McLaren F1. You don't sit in the middle.
Quote from hrtburnout :You'd be annoyed by the semi-automatic gearbox. It's a pain in the arse.

I know. I hired one in Italy last year for a business trip to Dallara. The gearbox is annoying...

Quote from S14 DRIFT :It won't do 45mpg at 100Mph simply because it can't do 100mph or 45mpg under any circumstance.

Really? Well, when I'm doing over 100mph and the economy readout (every 5 minutes) is saying over 45mph then I must be imagining it. The economy meter thingy is backed up with fill-up calcs too. Driven sensibly I can easily get over 50mph averages.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :They are comfortable I will give them that and the interior is quite nice but aside from that it's a poor car, not because I am anti-hybrid, but because it's a crap hybrid car.

You know what is a better car, also is exempt from congestion charge (and thus either is no tax or a very nominal amount ie £30 a month)?

Toyota Auris for a start
Golf Bluemotion.
Volvo V50 DRIVe 1.6

Prius is the worst of the breed IMO. And it's true they are normally bought by ecomentalists who always go "I drive a prius you know"..

The interior is pretty horrid actually. There are various company tax benefits to be had with a hybrid that the Auris, Golf and Volvo can't manage either. I believe the list of contenders for her replacement is a Peugeot (looks HORRIBLE), Insight and CR-Z.

But what would you know. You've never driven a hybrid. You've probably never sat in one even.

I am aware that most people who own them are ecomentalists though.

Worst car EVER
(120 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG