The online racing simulator
Worst car EVER
(120 posts, started )
Worst car EVER
Looks pimpin'
Hooooooly f**kiiiiiin shiiiiiiiiieeeet.
Nothing that bad actually, a little work on it, and will look good again.
There is shitload of worstest cars out there. True, it needs just some unmodification and it will be alright :P
E: Turbo installer was real professional... Did he took real M3 and wasted it ?
I saw this on Kijijiji and all I could think was why isn't the turbo plumbed in? o_O
Maybe to keep the turbine temp down with that ugly bonnet air intake (I guess, don't know much about that so wouldn't know how effective it is).
No, the turbo is fake. It's not connected at all, you can even see it's blocked off (a turbo has 4 openings..)

Seriously, what the **** happened to that engine paintjob He didn't even mask the firewall..
And the hood scoop thing is covered in a plastic bag? Or made of a plastic bag?

Oh, and the turbo badge at the back is from a VW New Beetle.
the ugliest car i've ever seen in my whole life

I clicked this thread expecting to see an FXO/RAC
Quote from reason0809 :the ugliest car i've ever seen in my whole life

damn i hate that car. one of freinds has one and it is horrible. i laugh cause he drives it with foot down and it has a hard time to get over 60 on motorway. i wish fiat would just stop making fail cars
I always think the Multipla looks like it has interchangable cabins, like if you needed to transport something big you could release a few bolts and the passenger compartment would slide out entirely, letting you replace it with a van or pickup version.

[/thread]
All these cars are clearly superior to the M3.
While they are challenged visually, they should be in a decent mechanical condition.. Right, not the Fiat, but at least the others?!
#18 - 5haz
I like how the fake turbo appears to be jammed against the oil filler cap.
Quote from tbofram :damn i hate that car. one of freinds has one and it is horrible. i laugh cause he drives it with foot down and it has a hard time to get over 60 on motorway. i wish fiat would just stop making fail cars

About 5 years ago my Mum had one of these. It was the top spec 1.9JTD one and it would do 110mph all day.

It was fairly comfortable although I got travel sick in the back and yes it was ugly but it was economical, reliable and never broke down once.

Where as the A-Class my mum bought after that.............
#22 - 5haz

Kit cars, sometimes car building is best left to professionals
Quote from S14 DRIFT :About 5 years ago my Mum had one of these. It was the top spec 1.9JTD one and it would do 110mph all day.

It was fairly comfortable although I got travel sick in the back and yes it was ugly but it was economical, reliable and never broke down once.

Where as the A-Class my mum bought after that.............

She should have got a Kia Rio Diesel. I hear they are pretty boss.
I can't believe I actually suggested to my Dad that he bought a Kia Rio. Oh the shame.

I saw one the other day and had to control myself to avoid crashing into it and shouting at the owner for being a complete burk for buying one.

On that subject, while driving home yesterday I saw some elderly gentleman had crashed into the central reservation. It was quite a severe impact as the whole front end of his 1996 (that shape at least) Micra was bent around, the bonnet was pushed up and the bumper had fallen off...it made me laugh because obviously his wee bag had overfilled and startled him while listening to the Arches on Radio 2 or 4 (or whatever channel it's on nowadays), and he had somehow managed to crash in a completely impossible way...

See below from Googlemaps, I have expertly labeled the diagram...I mean, what a cock.
Attached images
silly man.PNG
Quote from morpha :You have NO IDEA, midgets are brilliant little boxes!

indeed they are great little machines.

Worst car EVER
(120 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG