The online racing simulator
Quote from cargame.nl :what didn't work?

I just (and I mean, just) removed you from the ban list. You got auto banned from our servers. So if you tried only our servers then it wasn't helping because you was still banned.

If you try that .exe and make a connect, it should work now.

I will try conncet but i got a mail from lfs that said i got banned alot this day so.....
It still doesnt work only have 4 bans left so.... i wait until i get a respon from victor or scawen to se if they have a tip for me....

PS: I got banned on [TC] Citydriving One Is it possible to get unbannd there?
For all of those complaining about no updates Scawen just gave us one :P

"The current plan is to allow a host to be exempt from cheat protection"
Quote from bosniansupamanxx :For all of those complaining about no updates Scawen just gave us one :P

"The current plan is to allow a host to be exempt from cheat protection"

Yes and this is big update.
We run minicomp series weekly with tweak+steerlock and it would be realy sad if we had to stop it now for no reason , since we are not making any harm to noone. So thank you Scawen for sorting this!
Quote from Ales_M :Yes and this is big update.
We run minicomp series weekly with tweak+steerlock and it would be realy sad if we had to stop it now for no reason , since we are not making any harm to noone. So thank you Scawen for sorting this!

You will probably be able to write an e-mail to the developers and see if they allow it. Read his last post.
You got mail scawen/victor!!
Sent it to the LFS Tech email
Hope it will get sorted asap
Quote from Flame CZE :You will probably be able to write an e-mail to the developers and see if they allow it. Read his last post.

I was answering @bosniansupamanxx. And yes we allready mailed.

E: OMG devs this was impressing, so fast response, sorted in no time. Big thanks and thumbs up!!

And now i can say it legaly come check 42D multimod, server where you can use tweak and steerlock and its ment just for testing tweak presets?
-
(ivantod) DELETED by ivantod
-
(Zay) DELETED by Zay
#59 - Zay
Quote from PoVo :Hoh Lee Cow S3 soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon yoooo!

Oh ya! wOOt
I must say I greatly appreciate the way this was handled and I especially want to extend my thanks to Victor, who's response was practically instantaneous
Just to let everyone know: the exemption list works like a charm. MoE server is back up and running, not handing out bans left and right.
Question, why do allow this kind of stuff?, the steering lock mods and others stuff

I was kinda pround of How safe and how good the anti cheat works in lfs, and now this...?

Is kinda "Pathetic" try to use a "steering Lock" mod to have more lock
DB servers not repaired yet but you might be working with it as im typing, so waits for a reply or a email or did i send it to the wrong email adress?
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG