The online racing simulator
F-BOMB (1732hp XRG)
(10 posts, started )
F-BOMB (1732hp XRG)
Made this video for a buddy of mine to show him LFS...
jus messin aroun in car park...
and nice wall smack at end...
made skin myself firt skin ever made C(:
ENJOY!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3dL9UnTX8
doesn't make any sense
just link your friend to a good lfs movie on youtube, not to yours if you want to show him how good LFS is.
At first, I thought the error messages were the most epic thing about the video but THEN the mouse cursor appeared and I totally lost it!

Awesome video!!
wow u guys are soooo nice.
i have been playin this game a whole solid week,
thanks guys for the nice warm welcome
#7 - dadge
you're very welcome. search youtube for lfs videos. i'm sure thare's plenty there to show your friend what LFS is all about.
Quote from dadge :you're very welcome. search youtube for lfs videos. i'm sure thare's plenty there to show your friend what LFS is all about.

soooo is there like any rules against what videos that i have made that i can/ can not post on here..
or is it just because u guys wanna troll and flame on people?

[EDIT] nevermind i found my answer...
"Not sure if any of you people have not noticed this, but I've moved several threads which aren't related to LFS from this section.

In case you didn't read while you came in, under Media - Movies it says "Post your (links to) LFS movies here"

i mean technically it is a movie right?
and that does not have any specifics about what should and shouldnt be in the movie...

soo i think u guys should quit trolling
kthanksbye
You are free to post any video on here but you'll have to live with the comments if it's as bad as the one in this thread.

Maybe this helps.
Quote from rxman122007 :soooo is there like any rules against what videos that i have made that i can/ can not post on here..
or is it just because u guys wanna troll and flame on people?

i don't think there's any problem with posting a video of you using lfs tweak. but i think you've missed the point of the previous posts.

nobody in this thread has been trolling nore have they flamed anyone. they have simply advised you that the video you have made is not a good "demonstration" of what LFS is all about. after all, you used tweak. not many servers use tweak.
you also showed only one car. no racing, no close battles, no world records, no s2 content.
so, rather than getting sand in your vagina, why not ask for info on how to make your videos better? or maybe even search the video sub forum for tutorials on better movie making.
you'll find that if you ask for help, you usually get it.

F-BOMB (1732hp XRG)
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG