The online racing simulator
#1 - Bean0
2010 FORMULA 1 JAPANESE GRAND PRIX (Suzuka)
2010 FORMULA 1 JAPANESE GRAND PRIX (Suzuka)

Fri 08 October 2010
Practice 1 10:00 - 11:30
Practice 2 14:00 - 15:30

Sat 09 October 2010
Practice 3 11:00 - 12:00
Qualifying 14:00

Sun 10 October 2010
Race 15:00

All times local, UTC+9.

Race Date: 10 Oct 2010
Number of Laps: 53
Circuit Length: 5.807 km
Race Distance: 307.471 km
Lap Record: 1:31.540 - K. Raikkonen (2005)

Local Weather Forecast
Attached images
untitled.JPG
Hope the weather prediction will be more accurate, than in Singapore.
Wet Suzuka -> me wet.
#3 - Bean0
Quote from Kid222 :Hope the weather prediction will be more accurate, than in Singapore.
Wet Suzuka -> me wet.

Looking at the hourly forecast for Sunday, it seems the rain would finish before the race starts.

Hopefully we'll have a wet start and a drying track...should make things interesting.
Quote from Bean0 :
Hopefully we'll have a wet start and a drying track...should make things interesting.

I love those kind of gp's, cant wait.
Wet GP would be ideal for Mclaren IMO. They need everything they can get right now. And more.
Quote from DevilDare :Wet GP would be ideal for Mclaren IMO. They need everything they can get right now. And more.

If the Korean GP is cancelled it's all but over for McLaren. They are behind the development curve, and are out of championship contention. both lewis AND Jenson have done fantastically well this season to be anywhere close, but you can't keep up that level of performance all season before mistakes creep in.
#7 - JCTK
Quote from Intrepid :If the Korean GP is cancelled it's all but over for McLaren. They are behind the development curve, and are out of championship contention. both lewis AND Jenson have done fantastically well this season to be anywhere close, but you can't keep up that level of performance all season before mistakes creep in.

to be fair through, it's Vettel's accident that put Jensen out of the championship hunt...

but yeah, they never really have the fastest car all season, and they're only in the hunt thanks to Red Bulls cocking it up and Ferraris having a run of bad luck early on...
I think the top 5 have all been quick, and pretty much had a similar season, ups and downs for them all. They have all done mistakes, and all won races.
Who will get it right in the last few races?
Hamilton
Hamilton
Hamilton
Webber or Alonso imo, depending on developments, if Mclaren catch up and are fastest at Suzuka then Hamilton is in contention as well, Vettel isn't consistent enough and jenson isn't fast enough.
Redbull
Webber - Slower than vettel but more consistent
Vettel - Faster but does stupid and silly mistakes and reliability problems in the first few races

Mclaren
Hamilton - Fast but bad luck in Spain, Hungary, Monza and Singapore
Button - Slower than Hamilton with bad luck in Monaco and Spa,but didn't do as many mistakes like Lewis.

Ferrari
Alonso - Way faster than Massa with a fast car at the beginning and end of the season, middle season with small mistakes and a slow car.
Massa - in the shadow of Alonso but sometimes match Alonso.

Pretty much how you sum up the season for these teams and drivers
Quote from arox123 :
ferrari
alonso - is faster than massa.
Massa - understands the above.

:d:d
Quote from aroX123 :Redbull
Webber - Slower than vettel but more consistent
Vettel - Faster but does stupid and silly mistakes and reliability problems in the first few races

Mclaren
Hamilton - Fast but bad luck in Spain, Hungary, Monza and Singapore
Button - Slower than Hamilton with bad luck in Monaco and Spa,but didn't do as many mistakes like Lewis.

Ferrari
Alonso - Way faster than Massa with a fast car at the beginning and end of the season, middle season with small mistakes and a slow car.
Massa - in the shadow of Alonso but sometimes match Alonso.

Pretty much how you sum up the season for these teams and drivers

And then When you put them all together you get(imo)
1. Hamilton
2. Alonso
3. Webber
4. Vettel
5. Button
6. Kubica(Where did that come from)
Suzuka...

In other news it seems that Degner now has new kerbs to prevent people from crashing there endlessly. Me thinks Alguersuari and Kovalainen will be pleased of that. Hopefully the track will stay as it is for a few years now, don't ruin too much that masterwork Tilke
Quote from Mustafur :
6. Kubica(Where did that come from)

I agree on that one, he's done such a great job with a car that aint that fast. I hope Kubica can get a winning car next year.
In other news

Quote from hyntty :In other news

Oh dear. Despite that picture I'm looking forward to this one, Suzuka is one of my favourite circuits, and one perk of being ill is having the weekend off to enjoy the race.
Is anyone else watching BBC coverage of FP1 just now? My picture is very strange (it's switching between a static pitlane or track camera and the normal world feed stream). Audio is OK.
Bah why does Hamilton keep driving into walls? It's getting silly now! Walls == bad!
i hate suzuka... why can't it be fuji.
Wow, how can you hate this track?
Quote from amp88 :Because he's trolling?

no, i legitimately hate suzuka... i guess it's all that gran turismo playing i did.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG