The online racing simulator
Kobayashi awesomeness

Great race though
Yeah it was a good race, Kobayashi is made of win
Watching Kobayashi was surely entertaining, lots of luck that his opponents didn't want to crash
kobakaze love that name!!! should be his nickname xD

hes fkn pure win
I woke up just to see that i missed the first 18 laps of the race, and that half of the grid was gone... XD so i did a little research and found Petrov + Massa Fail............ then Kubica's RR tyre was like '' yo dawg, imma go for a walk over there, I read on the tourist book that it is a very tyre friendly area. ''

and then it all got even better! I got penetrated by the Kobayashi awesomenes..... he was on fire! All those kamikaze overtakes were just. so. awesome!

then Rosberg/MSC fighting it out... just to finish in a rather dramatic way....... and shuey did not cause the crash! =)

and the podium had a flawless race...... i still have a feeling that redbull should have said to Vettel '' Sebastian, Mark is more consistent than you, do you understand the message? ''

In the end, i'm glad i watched this awesome race.
Quote from three_jump :Watching Kobayashi was surely entertaining, lots of luck that his opponents didn't want to crash

Hes opponents don't have the will of the warrior.
Am I the only one who has been awake since 0600(BST) Saturday?
Kobayashi did some amazing overtakes. Sad that Kubica had to quit. Good start and great position for long race. Who knows where he would have been after the race without the tyre that went off. Schumi was also in quite good shape
is it me or kubica looks like an evil power ranger? :hide:
The weekend where the championship went down to three competitors. Hamilton will get a 5 place drop at Korea if he changes his gearbox again, and that all but ruins his title chances. Had he not had gearbox issues this weekend he may have taken a few points out of the top guys, but he knows, as well as McLaren the season is over.
Quote from Intrepid :Hamilton will get a 5 place drop at Korea if he changes his gearbox again.

I'm sure Whitmarsh said that as they'd changed it this race they get a free swap at the next one.

Edit:

Quote from F1 Regs 28.6a :Any replacement gearbox must be fitted with the same gear ratios that were declared under d) below
and will only be required to complete the remainder of the Event in question. Any change to the gear
ratios declared under d) below will incur a further five grid place penalty. In either case a new four
race sequence may start at the following Event.

Pretty good race!

Vettel picked off where Schumi has left with Suzuka. 2 races, 2 poles, 2 wins. Cant get better.

Kobayashi is just brilliant. Not afraid to stick his car in through those corners. Strikes fear into his opponents if anything...

Terrible weekend for Hamilton... I am almost certain that 3rd gear cost him 3rd place. He was making minced meat of Alonso before it went wrong...

And here is my conspiracy theory for this weekend - Massa sucks on purpose.
I mean... Its almost as he is rather crashing out/being slow just to have a reason not to help Alonso. Go on, flame me.

Edit - Also, not impressed by Lee's coverage throughout the weekend. The amount of mistakes... One after the other.... :/
Quote from DevilDare :And here is my conspiracy theory for this weekend - Massa sucks on purpose.

No point cause its just bollocks.

Watching the re-run of the race now, boring as hell, so I'm off the get some cupa soups for work. The Ainsley Harrioit ones, he is a tool but they are nice
I thought it was a great race! Lots of action, accidents and great driving.
Quote from el pibe :and then it all got even better! I got penetrated by the Kobayashi awesomenes..... he was on fire!

Damn i Rofl`d :huepfenic
Whatever floats your boat
I think Petrov was unlucky, he was almost clear of Hulkenburg when (Heidfeld?) came over the front of him and he was forced left a bit. Still quite a rookie mistake. Great race from Kobayashi as per usual!
Quote from BlueFlame :I think Petrov was unlucky, he was almost clear of Hulkenburg when (Heidfeld?) came over the front of him and he was forced left a bit. Still quite a rookie mistake. Great race from Kobayashi as per usual!

yeah and unfortunately lifting off the throtle on the straight was never an option for racing drivers...

Hulkenburg could have ideally stay to the left of the track instead of sort of moving towards the middle slightly... But I have to see a replay of that again.
Quote from JCTK :yeah and unfortunately lifting off the throtle on the straight was never an option for racing drivers...

heh yea
#121 - CSF

Can't work out why Petrov got a penalty. Heidfeld goes left, Nico right... and Massa should have got something for his ridiculous turn one. Pretty abysmal driving from someone who should be under pressure.
Quote from CSF :

Can't work out why Petrov got a penalty. Heidfeld goes left, Nico right... and Massa should have got something for his ridiculous turn one. Pretty abysmal driving from someone who should be under pressure.

perhaps they think from the evidence they got he could have lifted...

it's certainly not cool to have 2 cars from the top 10 getting away so slowly, and it's worse they're on either side of the grid, almost guaranteed it's going to get messy...
Quote from JCTK :I'm a colossal twat and decided to quote a huge picture that's just above this post

Massa's move was ridiculous...
You can say same on that di Grassi's crash
imagine a full field of kobayashis what a race that would be

hes like the new villeneuve... or montoya without the cocky attitude

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG