The online racing simulator
Any good quality onboard replays of the start?
Quote from de Souza :Any good quality onboard replays of the start?

try youtube. i'd post a link, but they normally don't last too long, so you might be better off searching yourself.
Quote from BreadC :kobakaze love that name!!! should be his nickname xD

hes fkn pure win

Also often used is the mix with his forename:

Kamuikaze

Nice race, little bit of boredom in the middle, but worthy enough to get up to.
For those that can't see why Massa wasn't penalised look at the photos a little closer. Rosberg was moving right to get past Sutil this forced Massa onto the grass. Not Massas fault.

Petrov on the other hand just cut straight across Hulkenburg.
Quote from sil3ntwar :Petrov on the other hand just cut straight across Hulkenburg.

Quote from BlueFlame :I think Petrov was unlucky, he was almost clear of Hulkenburg when (Heidfeld?) came over the front of him and he was forced left a bit. Still quite a rookie mistake. Great race from Kobayashi as per usual!

im with blueflame. petrov looked like he was squezzed left and hulk was goin right
#131 - CSF
Yep looks that way to me. Poor call from Alex Wurz, but given his record I am not all that surprised.
Quote from de Souza :Any good quality onboard replays of the start?

If you can find BBC's Post Race Forum from somewhere, then it includes replays of start
PM me if you can't find
Cheers, but "that media is not available in my territory".
Quote from mogster :Gotta love Kobakaze \o/

Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Also often used is the mix with his forename:

Kamuikaze

It's a bit of a cheap cliché to refer to attacking Japanese drivers as kamikaze.

I think he is quite a clean racer.

He just has excellent racecraft and is not afraid to use it.
toro rosso move was payback as kobayashi divebombed and hit torro rosso once too :P
Quote from BreadC :toro rosso move was payback as kobayashi divebombed and hit torro rosso once too :P

Jaime sure tought him a lesson.
Quote from sil3ntwar :For those that can't see why Massa wasn't penalised look at the photos a little closer. Rosberg was moving right to get past Sutil this forced Massa onto the grass. Not Massas fault.

He could've, y'know, lifted instead of driving onto the grass at full speed on the inside of a corner.
2009 Point scheme.
Not that its really that important, but its actually made some changes at the front of the fight, and its almost identical for the rest of the pack.

1. F. Alonso 93 Ferrari +1
2. M. Webber 91 Red Bull -1
3. S. Vettel 89 Red Bull
4. J. Button 85 Mclaren +1
5. L. Hamilton 79 Mclaren -1
------OUT OF FIGHT
6. F. Massa 57 Ferrari
7. N. Rosberg 49 Mercedes
8. R. Kubica 43 Renault
9. M. Schumacher 18 Mercedes
10. A. Sutil 15 Force India
11. R. Barrichello 13 Williams
12. K. Kobayashi 8 BMW Sauber
13. N. Hulkenberg 7 Williams +1
14. V. Petrov 6 Renault -1
15. T. Liuzzi 2 Force India
16. P. de la Rosa 2 BMW Sauber +1
17. S. Buemi 1 Torro Rosso -1
18. N. Heidfeld 1 BMW Sauber

1. Redbull 180
2. Mclaren 166
3. Ferrari 150
4. Mercedes 67
5. Renault 49
6. Williams 20 +1
7. Force Inda 17 -1
8. BMW Sauber 9
9. Torro Rosso 1
Quote from aoun :2009 Point scheme.

Interresting to see that Button would clearly remain in contention for the title.

That said, I'm affraid the new point system only made it more difficult to do the maths during the race. Sure there are a few changes at the front, but that's not really significative since they're all very close to each other.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Interresting to see that Button would clearly remain in contention for the title.

That said, I'm affraid the new point system only made it more difficult to do the maths during the race. Sure there are a few changes at the front, but that's not really significative since they're all very close to each other.

Winning gives more of an advantage but they didn't have to give out soo many points.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG