The online racing simulator
Have Commercials gone to far?
(39 posts, started )
After watching it again.. I must say.. .. I did have a spot in my brain that thought that..

DESTRUCTION!
Quote from AtomAnt :440.000 views eh, And you just found this?

Im starting to think it's you that has gone too far.
Quote from 91mason91 :Im starting to think it's you that has gone too far.

That's why you're a user and not a mod

I was hoping people would post their nightmare commercials.

How much thought did you put into..worst commercial i ever seen,,,mine was pretty good
Quote from Bob Smith :Physics look fake.

well it's not "Live for Splat : the online bear drop simulator"
Clearly. But I would have enjoyed it more if it were.
Quote from Becky Rose :
Still, if it kills a few animals that prey on humans in the wild then it cant be all bad right?

What kind of attitude is that? The same kind as those who have hunted tigers close to extinction. What are the chances of you going for a stroll on the polar ice cap??

I actualy mistook you for an intellectual.
Quote from anttt69 :What kind of attitude is that? The same kind as those who have hunted tigers close to extinction. What are the chances of you going for a stroll on the polar ice cap??

I actualy mistook you for an intellectual.

It's because i'm an intellectual that I know Polar Bears can be found in the US, Canada, Greenland, Norway and Russia, they live in the circumpolar habbitats, not polar, and are exclusive to the Northern hemisphere only.

They're also prone to cannabalism when food is short. So unlike Tigers they're not as cute, fluffy and emminently huggable.

Also. *stern straight faced look*... I'm not always serious.
Stupid advert, you might as well show a field of cows burping up Penguins.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Stupid advert, you might as well show a field of cows burping up Penguins.

That would be an awesome video game.
Best video I've seen for a long time (laugh wise in comparison to original video, I am a member of Greenpeace and urge others to join)

Have Commercials gone to far?
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG