The online racing simulator
Have Commercials gone to far?
(39 posts, started )
Sheesh.. That's horrible.. Whoever could think of making a commercial like that needs a serious brain check.. Those poor polar bears
#3 - 5haz
It's about time someone broke it to planestupid that the ice caps are going to melt and polar bears are going to die whether we live in the stone age or not, why don't they quit while they're ahead and go back to their hummus and their hybrid 4x4s.
Don't like it, don't watch it?

lol
Quote from Klutch :Don't like it, don't watch it?

lol

I can't believe I'm going to say this...but I agree with yah Klutch.
lol
Quote from TehPaws3D :Sheesh.. That's horrible.. Whoever could think of making a commercial like that needs a serious brain check.. Those poor polar bears

I don't think they really tossed 25 polar bears out a plane..but hey, yah never know right.
It's raining bears!!!
Hallelujah, it's raining bears!!!!
i can't wait for PETA to get their hands on this...
What a stupid commercial!

It's too far stretched, it's like one of those anti-pirate commercials.

Why not just say - Each time you fart a baby seal gets clubbed to death.
Quote from The Very End :What a stupid commercial!

You like getting paddled don't you? You're pushing that limit you know..
Physics look fake.
Quote from Bob Smith :Physics look fake.

They probably commissioned a Need for Speed dev

I have no time for this kind of campaigning. It does nothing to persuade anyone but the emotionally sensitive souls among us, (not that there is anything wrong with being emotionally sensitive - world might be a better place if more people were). Plus it tends to have a negative reaction, because a lot of people, (and I count myself as one of them), just loath it when people attempt to emotionally manipulate them.
That advert is quite old, i am sure i watched it sometime last year.

EDIT: meh, November 2009 is was released to the public.
Quote from squidhead :It's raining bears!!!
Hallelujah, it's raining bears!!!!

Raining Bears!
From a Lacerated sky!

Also, planestupid is a pretty fitting name for this.
They forgot to stipulate that the other pole is growing faster than "the" ice cap is shrinking, and that's all thats really happening is that the jet stream is moving.

*shrug*

Still, if it kills a few animals that prey on humans in the wild then it cant be all bad right?
Quote from Becky Rose :They forgot to stipulate that the other pole is growing faster than "the" ice cap is shrinking, and that's all thats really happening is that the jet stream is moving.

*shrug*

Still, if it kills a few animals that prey on humans in the wild then it cant be all bad right?

is that true? cause that could be caused by a miniscule movement of earth's tilt as well?

and global warming is seeming even faker now..
#22 - DeKo
Don't see the big problem with the advert, it's an advert, it's not like it's real polar bears.

I do completely disagree with the total nutters that make that website and that advert, basically saying nobody should fly because Polar Bears are being killed. Get real.

As Becky said, even if Polar Bears are getting killed, oh no, it's not like they are totally savage horrible bastards that slaughter everything they can, not the cuddly white fluffy cute bears that everybody thinks they are.
Quote from logitekg25 :is that true? cause that could be caused by a miniscule movement of earth's tilt as well?

and global warming is seeming even faker now..

It's been true since the 70's when the first theories of climate change where put forward amid fears of ... can you guess what?

That's right: Global cooling.

A 2009 Article and first thing I found on Google.

Since then we've had a complete absense of new evidence, but a plethora of governmental directives latching on to a trendy new science led by celebrity lifestyle icons feeling guilt over their excesses, which culminated in 1997 with the release of the Prius.

After it was realise that throwing your old car away to purchase a new Prius does more harm to the environment than running the "eco-friendly" car the world, sadly, did not return to it's senses.

Sound bytes sell.
Quote from The Very End :What a stupid commercial!

Had chili for lunch and have been clubbing seals all afternoon
Was anyone else at 0:30 going 'hitthecarhitthecarhitthecarYESS!!' ?

(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG