The online racing simulator
The 2010 Kyoto 500 - LIVE on MultiBC
(83 posts, started )
I think you are. Says SR on the side so...
Can I just say that I have never enjoyed a broadcast as much as I did today. It was some great racing action from start to finish, even if it wasn't the cleanest or most sensible. Thanks to absolutely everyone who tuned in or has done so later in the on demand broadcast to see this really cracking race!
Quote from Wilko868 :Can I just say that I have never enjoyed a broadcast as much as I did today. It was some great racing action from start to finish, even if it wasn't the cleanest or most sensible. Thanks to absolutely everyone who tuned in or has done so later in the on demand broadcast to see this really cracking race!

+1 Just watched the broadcast and it was EPIC from start to finish. Thanks for talking about us for so long Wilko and co. Like I say, shame for mine and JJ's race but we both showed alot of skill... as passo put it I was 'punching above my weight' which considering it was an oval is 100% true .
Aaaah.
Quote from Wilko868 :Can I just say that I have never enjoyed a broadcast as much as I did today. It was some great racing action from start to finish, even if it wasn't the cleanest or most sensible. Thanks to absolutely everyone who tuned in or has done so later in the on demand broadcast to see this really cracking race!

Amen. This race returned my faith in broadcasted LFS events.
It was a really good broadcast. Watched the 2nd stream from the downloads. Good stuff.
Thanks guys And girl
now folks Shift+R I misswatched this round
#61 - Bee
'Grats Seb, well raced.

I'm quickly running out of compliments for Liane! That was an extremely competitive and well run race for her, the team's getting there, for sure.
Quote from Bee :the team's getting there, for sure.

One driver does not a team make.

Call me when SC Steve gets there, then I'll say Epic Racing is getting there.
#63 - CSF
Call everyone when Nathan realizes he has a puncture.
Quote from dekojester :One driver does not a team make.

Oi I'm trying my best damnit :P
#65 - Bee
Quote from dekojester :One driver does not a team make.

Haha hey c'mon, from where we started at, we've improved a hell of alot in the 6 months.
Quote from CSF :Call everyone when CSF realizes that he's spamming about me

Fixed.
Oooook.

Hopefully, some of you guys who did the 500, or at least attempted to qualify will continue with the FO8 racing, and move forward with the LFSCART series!

Next round is in two weeks (Saturday 10th July) I think we can agree the races so far have been excellent, particularly FE4 keep it up! Makes for some great racing, and a great broadcast with the assistance of the admin team, and the edge of your seat commentary with Wilks and CSF.

However, who can stop Seb? :| If not for the double points at Kyoto, maybe we'd still be in reach.
Quote from SCA-F1 :Oooook.

Hopefully, some of you guys who did the 500, or at least attempted to qualify will continue with the FO8 racing, and move forward with the LFSCART series!

Next round is in two weeks (Saturday 10th July) I think we can agree the races so far have been excellent, particularly FE4 keep it up! Makes for some great racing, and a great broadcast with the assistance of the admin team, and the edge of your seat commentary with Wilks and CSF.

However, who can stop Seb? :| If not for the double points at Kyoto, maybe we'd still be in reach.

Well I could stop Seb on the ovals. But other than that..... he looks like a man on a mission.

and SC Steve man you where running with my the last 30 laps, you could of come to the front if you could of keep up with me.
Quote from Raven88 :and SC Steve man you where running with my the last 30 laps, you could of come to the front if you could of keep up with me.

I tried, but I kept losing people's drafts all race I'll learn from the race and look forward to future years to be running nearer the front
Quote from SCA-F1 :

And this is why top 15 in LFSCART should get auto entry to the 500 :P Sebs pretty much guaranteed to win now.
It's not exactly hard to get into the 500, do a hotlap in your sleep, do a few hundred laps, 2 practice sessions without being a moron, then turn up and qualify the weekend before. Obviously some who signed up found this too hard...
Quote from boothy :It's not exactly hard to get into the 500, do a hotlap in your sleep, do a few hundred laps, 2 practice sessions without being a moron, then turn up and qualify the weekend before. Obviously some who signed up found this too hard...

Well the hardest part of this whole thing is the not being a moron part... The 2nd hardest part is the qualify and putting down the 4 laps, 1 mix up and you could be watching the stream, instead of racing.
Please make these threads 1-2 days BEFORE the race because I notice these always too late
#75 - CSF
Passo and Wilko speaking a load of shite there, We didn't say if there was another yellow that was it...

The 2010 Kyoto 500 - LIVE on MultiBC
(83 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG