The online racing simulator
The 2010 Kyoto 500 - LIVE on MultiBC
(83 posts, started )
The 2010 Kyoto 500, the third running of the annual race, finally gets underway tonight after many hours of practice for the 30 competitors, and you can join Chris Wilkinson, Michael Passingham and Phil Diaz tonight from 16:30pm GMT (17:30pm UTC) LIVE on MultiBC Stream II.

So get yourself a refreshing beverage, pull up a chair and get ready for the greatest spectacle in LFS racing!

MultiBC Stream II
Im gonna watch this!
Must to see this. Interesting racing, who's gonna win?
Refreshing beverage - check
Comfy Chair - check

gotta watch this good luck you all.
GOO kev
Can't get on to NDR vent?
Its passworded until after the race. Maybe deko'll giv ya.
#7 - CSF
No he won't we lack spaces.
Green!
#9 - J@tko
HQ is great for quality, but crap for those with bad internetz
Noooo, Vince
big spun by the pedo car :O

and ye shame for vincent
Is it just me whose player has a mouse-over volume control? Really horrible, I accidentally the whole sound if I happen to drag the cursor over it :\
WHAT THE HELL ? MY ROUTER JUST DIED ? :banghead:
Why now ?.... :weeping:
Since i can't participate,i'm wathcing that

E: Sad for you Vince
of course....
FM must winz!
Quote from j@tko :hq is great for quality, but crap for those with bad internetz

+1
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Is it just me whose player has a mouse-over volume control? Really horrible, I accidentally the whole sound if I happen to drag the cursor over it :\

It does that. I think it's silverlight that accidentally the mouse clicking feature.
Go liane!
Enjoying the race but someones microphone is too loud, and your 'P's are popping...

Have fun guys...
yer maw disconnected me
Someone just killed the cameraman!
connection conspiracy
People stop timing out dammit
Seriously, is it just that LFS CANT HAVE A STABLE server, or 500servers aren't stable enough, or ISPs are that shit that it can't last a few hour without packet loss or whatever causes the lag/time out.

(83 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG