The online racing simulator
The 2010 Kyoto 500 - LIVE on MultiBC
(83 posts, started )
Liane for the win!
i think it's just kharma, i haven't timed out of anywhere in weeks....
Me either...
Quote from proa2414 :WHAT THE HELL ? MY ROUTER JUST DIED ? :banghead:
Why now ?.... :weeping:

I didnt time out in LLM's Gt3 race....

..... and I did here....right after I got back the lead pack.....:faint:
Chris made me lol with the crisp, now it's quoted and signatured =D
Replays like last year would of been nice but meh

edit: YANN! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now or never lianeeeeee!!! Roar
Safety car fest.

EDIT: holy shit, amazing finish!
Nice blocking Seb :P
Safety car / time out combined fest you mean
SEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAASTIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN HUUUUUUTCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINSOOOOOOOON

Congrats to Seb and all who raced the whole race

By the way, apologies to Liane :P
Meh...Liane
#38 - CSF
Tan ftw.

Hard lines Liane, you tried blocking them all but just couldn't quite get it. :P
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Great racing all... enjoyed watching

Congrats Seb
Attached images
Kyoto500_2010Winner.JPG
Gratz Seb
Nice one Seb
What a race, an amazing finish. Even though I had Seb's draft, I couldn't quite use it because I had Ramon on the outside and didn't want to collide on the final lap. You race 270 laps, 500 miles, and in the end, 0.009 seconds make the difference between the Top3.

I am pretty delighted with the podium, if this was the Kyoto 498 I might have won it. Nevertheless, very well done on the win Seb and Ramon on 2nd, you two deserved it. I feel a bit sad for JJ and Oscar, who should've been in the Top-5 as well, timing out from the lead (both of them) is harsh. :/

Thanks to the admins, the commentary team and the other racers, it's been a clean Kyoto 500 (apart from a few exceptions) from my point of view, I thoroughly enjoyed participating.

Gratz, Seb.
Congrats Seb, Ramon and Liane. lovely drive from all three of you. Very gutted at my time out but at least i showed the talent is there by leading and being competitive in the kyoto 500

The 2010 Kyoto 500 - LIVE on MultiBC
(83 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG