The online racing simulator
What the heck is wrong with my Legs??
(64 posts, started )
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :For some reason, after walking for even as much as 5 Minutes, I start to get pretty severe Muscle pains in my Legs!

Stop walking on high heels, OR, you're getting fat....

On the other hand, you really should just see a doctor...
Quote from Shotglass :could you tell me what kind of mental processes are involved in deciding to ask a forum for a racing game instead of visiting a doc first?

None, lol.
It's Lupus.
btw my guess is prostate tumor the size of a football that cuts off bloodflow to the legs
wasn't lupus some character in harry potter who turns out to be a warewolf?

They are hairy and disgusting.

More seriously - Visit your gp. Pretty sure he will have a better idea than any of us.
-
(The Very End) DELETED by The Very End
Quote from Stang70Fastback :Those are the early signs of radiation sickness. First step is to buy a Geiger counter and find the source.

No, that's wrong.

The aliens kidnapped the poor bastard and did something to his legs.
Quote from rich uk :wasn't lupus some character in harry potter who turns out to be a warewolf?

No, he was some geeky kid in an 80's teen romance movie, something about getting picked on by the football team and being in love with a cheerleader...

Oh, wait, that was Lucas.

....oops, showing my age....
Quote from Osco :usually happens when first starting to walk on high heels. Takes some getting used to, but you'll get there.

Had to quote this one!

Die's goed man
Im going to go out and a limb, as ive never heard of this before, but Dans suggestion about Shin splints sounds quite accurate.
Try some compression gear, like the Skins or 2XU Compression Tights, or Socks.
Increase blood circulation, compress the muscles. And all they say about improving output its actually correct.
You could try deep heat or a heat balm, to warm up the muscles before exercise.

The other thing is check with a Podiatrist, my kids both needed Orthotics in their shoes when playing sport, they complained of sore calf muscles and shin splits.
Shins splints would probably manifest in the front of the lower leg, not the calf.

You may just have tight calves, and need to stretch them out a bit (I use a foam roller), do a google for calf stretches and calf strengthing excersices.

I get bad calf tightness and pain when I run over 12 miles, and that because my calves aren't strong enough.

Also, considering your age, I wouldn't put growing pains out of your mind either, I remember in my late teens getting shocking growning pains in my legs.

Could also be a gait issue, so if you aren't wearing supportive enough footwear, that will cause problems too.
Quote from danowat :Shins splints would probably manifest in the front of the lower leg, not the calf.

You would know straight away if its shin splints....fecking painful
Shin splits is just a catch all term for any pain in the front / side of the lower leg, it doesn't actually "mean" anything specific.
#42 - Dmt
Have same problem with my calf, it can be coz of several problems
1. not stretching
2. not enough vitamins as spring is coming
3. running on slippery surface which is killing calf
The LFS Forum is not a medical clinic, and even if anyone on here were a doctor, they would not be able to do tests across the internet. To be honest, it's a fairly bad idea to come to the LFS Forum, or any forum for that matter, with a health issue. You could end up getting scared and think that you're going to die, when there is a minor problem. But, even worse, you could end up thinking something is minor when it is a major disease or condition that needs to be treated as soon as possible. You should go to your doctor who is trained to do doctor stuff, and who can actually perform blood tests, etc.
Quote from wheel4hummer :The LFS Forum is not a medical clinic, and even if anyone on here were a doctor, they would not be able to do tests across the internet. To be honest, it's a fairly bad idea to come to the LFS Forum, or any forum for that matter, with a health issue. You could end up getting scared and think that you're going to die, when there is a minor problem. But, even worse, you could end up thinking something is minor when it is a major disease or condition that needs to be treated as soon as possible. You should go to your doctor who is trained to do doctor stuff, and who can actually perform blood tests, etc.

Disagree.

There are people on here with experiance of these sorts of injuries, also, I frequent a few running sites that are littered with posts like the OP's, with plenty of usefull advice in them.

Its not like he's got severe chest pains, tingling in his arms and pain in his jaw now is it.
I think he may have died from his injuries.
Quote from danowat :Disagree.

There are people on here with experiance of these sorts of injuries, also, I frequent a few running sites that are littered with posts like the OP's, with plenty of usefull advice in them.

Its not like he's got severe chest pains, tingling in his arms and pain in his jaw now is it.

WTF I get this quite often after running but in the cheek kind of area, my jaw sometimes hurts too?
Quote from danowat :Disagree.

Of which the best advice is still to go see a doctor though...
Quote from Jertje :Of which the best advice is still to go see a doctor though...

Who will say take rest...
Hey guys...I didn't have time to read the whole thread, but I had a similar problem some 5 years ago...I'd run for 5 minutes and my feet would start feeling as if my heels were coming off them...very painful.
All I did was massaging my feet soles with warm water and traditional soap (blue or natural soap, doesn't really matter) for 5-10 weeks...I'm exaggerating with the number, but after 4 weeks of massage the pain just stopped. It basically works very well in all of the leg and feet muscles that seem to be distressed/overstressed.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
At first I thought about something vascular but then I read that it was in both your legs so that's pretty much ruled out, so... back to nothing, probably you have muscle inflammation due to some unusual activity, if it's that then after a couple of days you should be better.

But still you should go and see a medic.

What the heck is wrong with my Legs??
(64 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG