The online racing simulator
What the heck is wrong with my Legs??
(64 posts, started )
Howdy!

Ok, I realise this is not a Fitness and Health Forum, but I thought I may ask anyway.

For the past week or so, I have noticed that my Legs are acting a little different then normal. For some reason, after walking for even as much as 5 Minutes, I start to get pretty severe Muscle pains in my Legs! It's a little hard to describe, but it feels like someone is getting a belt and squeezing my Legs, and everytime I try to move them, I get a pain as if someone is sticking pins into my Legs. The pain is coming from my Calf muscles and not my Thighs.

I'm 18, have an OK-ish diet and Exercise regularly (Weight and Treadmill exercises every Wednesday night, as well as Jogging with my Dogs every night and walking them in the daytime.) and I'm quite a stocky built bloke, and the Muscles in my Legs are very strong. I could easily run for Miles before without getting anything like this. It's starting to annoy me now, as my Job requires me to be on my feet all day.

So, any of you guys got any Ideas what could be happening, or should I just go and see my Doctor?

Regards,
Nathan
Im pretty sure u should visit the doctor. Never heard of this stuff myself yet. Maybe have a massage on ur legs? (by a hawt lady).
Someone has a voodoo doll of you?

I seriously don't know, sounds weird though, go to your doctor if you've had it a while now.
Voodoo doll? Hmm. Who knows. Maybe I have annoyed some people.

Edited first post. I meant to say "walked for 5 minutes" and not "worked". >.<
#5 - Bean0
Sounds like "Yellow Leg-rot' to me, a particularly virulent sexually-transmitted infection.

Luckily treatment is easy, and involves simply pouring a pound of rock-salt into the urethra once a day, via a small funnel.
Those are the early signs of radiation sickness. First step is to buy a Geiger counter and find the source.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Sounds like "Yellow Leg-rot' to me, a particularly virulent sexually-transmitted infection.

Luckily treatment is easy, and involves simply pouring a pound of rock-salt into the urethra once a day, via a small funnel.

Hahahah!

On a more serious note: Nathan, you need to visit the doctor asap. I'm stating the obvious here, but you get what I mean.
Thanks for the Advice guys. And Crash, thanks for making me positively crap myself when I read "Leg Rot"....

I will get some rest over the remainder of the week as I have booked some time off work. If it hasn't improved or gone away by the weekend, I will see my Doctor on Monday.

Cheers!
I'd hazard a guess that it's related to your being on your feet all day at work. Either way, see a doc.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Sounds like "Yellow Leg-rot' to me, a particularly virulent sexually-transmitted infection.

It really works!
Quote from MAGGOT :I'd hazard a guess that it's related to your being on your feet all day at work. Either way, see a doc.

Well my daily routine is pretty non-stop as it is. Walk the Dogs in the Morning, Work all day, Walk them at 6pm, then Jog with them at 10pm-ish. Lately though, I have been doing a few odd jobs around the House for my Mother In Law, and decided to walk there everytime instead of Driving. It's about 4 Miles in Total, which I have done pretty much everyday for the past week or so. So yes, that may be the reason. I'll see how they feel during the week, as I have finished all the jobs she wanted doing.

Quote from Gills4life :It really works!

Blasphemy!
What kind of shoes do you wear while walking to your mother in law?
Quote from G!NhO :What kind of shoes do you wear while walking to your mother in law?

Things which his feet go into

But thats not important right now
Well it actually is...
How is it with the 3rd leg? (LOL)
I get the same occasionaly from previous bike injuries. rest and cut back for a while.

2p coin isn't part of the injury
did you like fall off your bike and your bone popped out of your leg???!! :O
#19 - Osco
usually happens when first starting to walk on high heels. Takes some getting used to, but you'll get there.
I'm afraid it's polio.
If the pain is in your shins (more to the outside of your leg) and you are wearing shoes with high tops (like army boots or just work shoes) it might be Shin splints.
Hmm i used to get this walking in timberlands maybe it is the shoes.
Yup it is a very common problem, the best is to take rest, try not to walk to much and try not to wear that kind of shoes. Offcourse go to the fysiotherapist.
You know your a LFS Fanatic when...

... you go to the LFS forum for medical advise.
could you tell me what kind of mental processes are involved in deciding to ask a forum for a racing game instead of visiting a doc first?

(64 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG